Carved Candles.


One thing that I really love is candles I have tons of them to the point hubby tells me all the time not to buy anymore especially since some of them I love so much I will not burn,But there is one type of candle that I had never gotten and I have loved the look of them since I saw a video of some being made on YouTube.


Carved candles I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them,I started looking at companies that made these in the UK and came across the lovely Carved Candles UK who very kindly offered to send me one of Their candles to review.

The other day I got a lovely package in the post,


 So I had to use a different camera to my normal one so the pics are not great but here is a much much better picture off the website.

This one is called Multicolored madness Featuring Purple, White, Pink and Yellow wax; with Yellow Rose shaped decorations.

It is truly stunning it really stands out and is very well made,This one comes in 3 sizes,Short,Medium and Tall.price starts from £10 for the short one which is really not bad considering how beautiful they are.


And you can count on this never being lit and that I will be getting more..Que hubby rolling his eyes lol.Even he could not deny that this is stunning and looks really good up on the shelf.

Let me show you a few more that I love from Their website.

The first one is amazing it is an owl which comes in 2 styles.Named The Hoo

Brown- £35


White- £25

I think the brown one is my favorite I love the little added extras at the bottom including the hedgehog.


Another one that really makes a statement is the monochrome-starts from £10 and again comes in 3 different sizes. Black and white wax with grey rose shaped decorations.


Let me show you one last one called Beechwood Fire,Featuring Black, Red, Orange, Yellow and White wax; with Clear Gem shaped decorations.
So if you are looking for a stunning candles for weddings or just for your home head to Carved Candles UK and check them out,great prices and also shipped fast and perfectly wrapped in bubble wrap so you can be sure that your candle will get to you in perfect condition.

Please note if you are wanting more than what is in stock you will have to allow 4-5 weeks for the candle to get to you so make sure you order in good time before your event.

Website. 
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment