Happy November....Christmas is coming fast!!

Christmas seems to e coming a lot faster this year and if your kids are like mine that is all they can talk about right now.

Anyway since we have not had any Music Monday for a while I thought I would do one today.

Also keep an eye out for my Pines And Needles Christmas Tree review we have been very lucky that we are going to have a real christmas tree sent from them this month and I am really happy because I have been thinking about getting a real one this year :)
Pines And Needles Check them out for a great selection of Trees and Decorations and If you are around London they will deliver and install your tree well the elves dressed in Kilts and Santa hats will lol.

Have a great week everyone.

 WIZKID  - OJUELEGBA




Olamide - Bobo

No comments:

Post a Comment