zelfs Series 5!!

If you have been reading my blog for a while you will know that my Girls love Zelfs and were really happy when we were sent a couple of the newest range to review.

Series 5 Zelfs now have Zelftastic printed hair. These patterned Hair-dos are to dye for! Colourful stripes, spots and streaks are all the rage!

The Two we were sent are,

Candy Lou 

 

 

 

 

Batrina,

 

They each come with a comb and a hair twister accessory so they can have Their hair tied in a fun way which my girls love,
 These are a great new addition to the Zelf range and my girls love them and are always playing with them together,If anything they remind me of Trolls which I loved and I am sure most of you did when you were younger.

Each one costs £5.99 and this is a medium zelf range,and can be brought direct from Character-Online
Please also note the recommended age these are for is 5+.

No comments:

Post a Comment