Ushi Wear!!

A while back I found this great company Ushi Wear.

 Ushiwear clothing is the brainchild of leading Yorkshire designer Jilly Kapusi (Kap-ushi) and her husband Neil.

When Jilly was at College studying Graphic Design after her school years,
She use to screen print t shirts for local bands as a means of making money and she also enjoyed designing the t-shirts.
This is what inspired to create her own clothing brand in 2008.

Prior to this for many years Jilly had her own Graphic Design business with an office in Leeds and she decided to wind it down and give something back,
So at the same time as starting the brand she went to teach Art and Design part time at Her local College.

Now for last 2 years she has devoted her time to the brand.



I was sent a few items from Their collection to put to the test and I have to say I am really impressed,Each item is very well made and I have been out in them washed them numerous times and still they are in perfect condition.
The jogging bottoms I was sent are now a firm favourite for me to put on whatever I need to do,be it going in the garden to check on my plants or going down to the shops.

You have to check them out and grab yourself something,The range is always changing,They have this great hoodie that I love and really want to get right now,
I have this top which I love and is great for going out or working out,


They have a great kids range for girls and boys and I am sure that in the future I will be buying for my kids from Ushi,

Another important factor in how much I like this brand is the fact that even though this is all printed in the UK the prices are not high like some companies.
Every aspect of the brand is hand printed in Their studio, from the inner labels and swing tags to the carrier bags and of course the garments themselves. All the design and artwork is created, generated and printed in Their studio in Huddersfield where They also have a small shop. Here you can not only buy our products but you can also watch them being printed.

Ushiwear is all about individuality with an emphasis on the production of limited print runs,so if you visit the website and you see something you like do not delay go and buy it because the next time you look it may be gone.

I am sure you will find something you love on the website,If you do and you buy something let me know what you choose :).

Website,
Facebook,
Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment