Smiley Pots!!

I have a new friend in my garden the kids call him Potty lol.

Forget garden gnomes these Pot-men are the way to go :).
He is really cute and a great talking point in the garden,This cute pot-man was Hand-made in rural Lincolnshire and is now happy in our garden the kids have decided that they would like to add something in to the pot on his head for hair so I am leaving it to them to decide.




There is a great range of pot men on the website that I could really fill my whole garden with and when you see the rest of them I am sure you will too.


Prices are from £22.99 - £24.99 good prices.
You can buy a Smiley pot on the website and All items are usually despatched within 2 working days by a 3 to 5 day courier service.

I will be buying another one for the garden soon as I think 2 will look great but I am having a hard time choosing which one.
Maybe this fishing one,
I hope you will all like these as much as I do.

Website.
Facebook,
Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment