- Waterfields Retail Park, Watford (Dora Costume Character) - 27th July
- Westwood Cross Shopping Park, Thanet - 28th July
- St. David’s Retail Park, Swansea – 29th July
- Crown retail park, Leeds (Dora Costume Character) – 31st July
- Clifton Moor Retail Park, York (Costume Character) – 3rd August
- Ravenhead Retail park, St.Helens - 5th August
- Halls Mill Retail Park, Bury - 6th August
- Middle Engine Lane, Wallsend – 10th August
- Glasgow fort shopping park, Glasgow (Costume Character) – 12th August
- Beach Boulevard, Aberdeen (Costume Character) – 14th August
· Brent Cross, London - 18th 19th July
· Centre MK, Milton Keynes – 25th – 26th July
· White Rose, Leeds - 1st- 2nd August
· Intu Eldon Square, Newcastle - 8th – 9th August
· Bon Accord, Aberdeen – 15th – 16th August
There will be a Dora sing a long booth that will be touring around, in which children can sing along with Dora to her songs as well as visit the costume character.
We were sent a lovely box of goodies a little selection of the Dora toys you can pick up.
We have a set of Doggie Day Dora Dolls,Dora,Alana & Kate,
They are 8" in size dressed in an outfit inspired by the the Dora and Friends Tv show,
Super soft hair,
Pose-able arms and legs,
each doll comes with a charm which can be added to any Fisher Price Dora and Friends charm bracelet.
Aimed at ages 3+.
Next in the box
Dora Magic Charm Bracelet
You can recreate the adventures of Dora and Friends with a special adventure charm bracelet.
The bracelet comes with charms showing Dora and her best friend- Alana,Kate,Emma,and Naiya.
Because everything is better when friends share the set also includes two more bracelets and six adventure charms that are perfect for sharing with friends,you can also collect even more charms to share and wear.RRP £9.99
Aimed at ages 3+.
Also in the box was
Call and talk to Dora and her Friends,
Smartphone looks just like the one Dora has in the tv show
Press the screen to receive incoming calls and voicemails from Dora and her friends,,
Pretend to take photos of friends and use the map app
Hear ringtones,bilingual phrases and songs.
Aimed at ages 2+.
All of the toys are great and little madam has been taking her phone around with her everywhere.