Lil' Mouse Trail Playset!!



Let me start off by saying my all of my kids love this playset,then again us adults found it quite amusing too lol.

We were sent the playset and A cute little mouse that makes so many fun noises, To be honest I opened it all and had a play with it when the kids were not around then put it all away again they were wondering why the box looked as if it had already been opened :),I could not help itit looked so much fun and I was not disappointed,




The track is easy to build.


Box Contains

2 x Scamper Domes
4 x Mouse Stoppers
1 x Scamper Dome Support
1 x Up Ramp
1 x Down Slide
1 x Bubble Track
1 x See Saw Track
2 x Sharp Bends2 x Small Ramps1 x Instructions Booklet
Please note the mouse is sold separately
Also sold separately is the mouse house which can also be attached to the track.

I took a quick video of the mouse running around the track,
video
The good thing with this is the youngest feels like she has a new pet and if she gets bored of it I do not have to take care of it,I have enough animals already so these are very welcome new additions lol.
The sounds the mouse makes are really cute,The youngest has been having a lot of fun watching the mouse run around the track going over the see saw and spinning around.

The RRP for the mouse trail is around £14.99
Aimed at ages 5+

We also were sent L'il Mouse - Smooch

No comments:

Post a Comment