#bestbudgetbake Fruity Muffins!!

You have all seen that I love Aldi products and have reviewed many different products so when I was asked if I would like to take part in a competition with them and receive some goodies I of course said yes.

Enjoy delicious home baked goods with Aldi’s Home baking Specialbuys range, on sale 15th March, respectively while stocks last.



My favourite of all is the Measuring jug digital kitchen scale.











You can change the mode to oil,flour,water or milk I think this is such a great product and will come in very useful in our kitchen and make life so much simpler.

Measuring Jug Scales
Great for measuring liquids and solids.
• LCD display • 1 litre jug capacity
• 3kg weight capacity
• Available in Green or Red

Priced at £6.99.

The other product I was very happy to get was the Cake Container that is priced at £4.99



• Rectangular approx. 39.5 x 17.3 x 14cm 
• Round approx. 31 x 15cm
• Party Butler approx. 45.5 x 30 x 9cm 
• Temperature-resistant up to 100°C 
• Dishwasher safe
• Available in Magenta Translucent, White or Blue Translucent
Now on to the Muffins.
I am not what you would call a great baker but I love to make everything at home if I can.

  • 110g plain flour
  • 110g butter
  • 65g caster sugar
  • 2 free-range eggs
  • 1½ tsp baking powder
  • 125g chosen fruit

Now these are the measurements of the muffin mix but you can do it however you please I include milk (powdered).





 My youngest son always wants to help put the mix in the cases and no matter how many times I tell him to not fill it all the way he wants to add more so we end up with over flowed muffins lol.

These below are Blueberry muffins.


The ones below are Raspberry made with Aldi Frozen raspberries.
 Here you can see some of the raspberry and they may not look the best but they taste really good.
We also make them using Aldi's Different frozen fruits and they turn out really great every time.




*We were sent a hamper with Aldi baking products and a voucher to buy ingredients.*

No comments:

Post a Comment