Wool Overs Review!

The weather is getting colder and that means our wardrobes are full of jumpers jackets and the like,I used to hate this time of the year and felt that a lot of clothes were boring and well simply did not make a statement well all that has changed now thanks to a Great British company called Wool Overs.

Who is Wool Overs?

Started by Mark & Clare Shenton in 1989 (25 years this year) Wool Overs is a lovely company that sells Wool, Cotton & Cashmere knitwear.They started by traveling all over the UK and sometimes Europe to different Equestrian,Agricultural and Country shows showcasing all Their products and building up Their customer base,it has sure worked as now they have nearly 1 million customers all over the world and 8 webstores 3 or which are translated in to German,French and Russian.





I was really excited to have the chance to do a review and to be sent an item of my choice to try out,It took me so long looking around the website as there is so much to choose from but I finally settled on this lovely Polo Neck Cable Jumper Dress which is made from 100%  lambs wool. I got it in Cream.
Once I had chosen this was sent out and got here really quickly.

They have Both Men and Women's also there are some that are unisex,

Once it arrived I tried it on and it fit perfectly and was really warm.The quality is excellent and I can honestly see this getting years of use it already is my go to jumper in my winter wardrobe but of course it can and will be worn at any time of the year.As soon as I took it out of its packaging that this was the really thing the weight of it and quality was top notch not like some you would find on the high street claiming to be 100% wool.

There are lots of great deals on the website and I would recommend checking them out to buy something for yourself or as a gift for someone for Christmas.

So overall I would say Great quality,great prices and also Their customer service is really good too and very helpful.
I will be buying a few items from them asap for gifts for family and friends as you can not go wrong with these types of products.

Check them out and have a look around there are some really great deals going on right now.

Website,
Facebook,
Twitter.

49 comments:

  1. You can never have too many sweaters, right?! I love the one you chose! It looks so cozy and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ALWAYS cold, so I almost always have a sweater on. It sounds like they have some really nice ones there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sweater that the model is wearing and I have been looking for just something like this! I will definitely be checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice. They have the longer sweaters. Do you know how hard it is to find a nice long sweater? Believe me... it isn't easy. I love them.... Really!!! I would wear one every day if I had enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love long sweaters, too. I just have a hard time finding nice ones in my size that are flattering.

      Delete
  5. Such beautiful sweaters. As a knitter, I can't even pretend I could recreate something so pretty. This is worth checking out for future gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like wool overs. They have a classy look that can't be denied.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want that lambswool sweater. It looks beautiful and would be perfect for our snowy day today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, I LOVE that long, cabled sweater. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That white sweater is gorgeous. I love sweaters but I don't look good in most of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like that sweater too. I wear sweaters all the time because they are comfy, even if they sometimes look frumpy.

      Delete
  10. I love that white sweater! Here in Arizona, we don't get to wear our sweaters much, but we get excited when we can!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look absolutely beautiful. I think the turtleneck white tunic is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are absolutely amazing looking. The white turtleneck tunic is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love sweater dresses. At my current weight I wouldn't dare right now though...

    ReplyDelete
  14. A warm sweater is a MUST during this time of the year. The softest and thicker, the better!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like they have a great line of sweaters! I live in Miami so I don't need sweater much, but I can see how northerners would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very very nice...Not sure if I can wear wool in this 70 degrees weather we are having in Texas lately....But I do love the ivory sweater

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love sweaters and sweater dresses because they're so cozy. This sounds like a great company.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are awesome! I love that men's pullover!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the long sweater and the color. It is perfect for our cold Canadian weather

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's so cold out so there are never too many swearers! Loving the white turtleneck!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have one wool sweater and I bought it because we were vacationing somewhere very cold. They are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the sweater dress. I've been looking for one for a long long time.

    ReplyDelete
  23. These look amazing and super comfortable! I like the cream colored one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am a big-time sweater girl so this is so up my alley. I love that sweater dress you picked out. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm a big fan of sweaters! We don't get to wear them much in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just bought a lot of leggings and I need new sweaters to go with them. These look like they are really comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. These look great! The lambswool sweater is gorgeous! I can't have enough sweaters, I'm always frozen!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Being Canadian I live in sweaters. A tunic is much my style.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the purple sweater. There are so many great styles to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would love to be able to wear this beautiful sweaters. I need a vacation to the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such great sweaters. I am sure we are going to have some cold weather soon. But tomorrow is going to be 70. Woo Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This sweater looks so comfortable. I totally want one. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh my gosh, those are absolutely adorable and they look super comfy. I'd love one, as it's freezing here and I need winter clothes!
    The Mid-Atlantic Foodie

    ReplyDelete
  34. That long white sweater is gorgeous! It can almost pass for a mini sweater dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. What beautiful wool garments! I like the sweater dress you chose and am highly intrigued by all the pictures you displayed.

    ReplyDelete
  36. They have beautiful clothing. I especially love that purple sweater in the post. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I need new sweaters! I love the white one!

    ReplyDelete
  38. That sweater is gorgeous. I tend to be picky about where wool comes from though. I research the company to make sure they adhere to safe and human practices and are factory farming where the animals are in disgusting conditions and being mistreated. I guess that is why I don't own but one wool thing.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like a longer length like this on a sweater. It just feels cozier and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love sweaters and wear them as much as possible. They have beautiful clothing too.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the white cable knit sweater. I could cozy up in one for the winter

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love sweater weather! It's nice to get all cozy in a soft sweater. That tunic with the turtle neck is definitely something I would wear.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love wearing wool. Living in Wisconsin in the winter - wool keeps me so warm

    ReplyDelete
  44. I need more sweaters-- thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  45. The sweater you choose looks perfect for me - I love comfy sweaters. Do they have plus sizes as well?

    ReplyDelete
  46. Ahhh... Warm is good. Long and warm is better!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love sweaters! These are beautiful. Long so you can wear with your boots!

    ReplyDelete