Wendy Brown Art Is Amazing!!

I love art and I am always on the look out for something nice for our home and for the kids rooms especially,At the end of last year I came across Wendy Brown Art . Wendy is a very talented lady that does some really fun art that not only will your kids love you will too.

Wendy very kindly sent us a box of goodies I had shown the kids beforehand the kids of art that Wendy does so they were all excited when the box arrived well The youngest two were asleep as for some reason the delivery company thought it would be ok to deliver at 9:30pm,so we did one unboxing for the older kids in the night packed it all back up and did it all over again for the other 2 the next morning as the older 2 could not wait till the next morning.


We were sent a selection from the Meadow Valley range,

From the website:
If you follow the winding path amongst the oak trees, cross the stream on the little wooden bridge and turn right by the hawthorn bush where the robin sings, you will come to a rickety old gate. On the other side of this gate is a world where all these creatures live, and it's called Meadow Valley.




First we have a really lovely canvas Albert's Veg Plot
Albert is very proud of his vegetable plot, and his son Ralph often helps him to bring home the produce. Sometimes Ralph even gets a ride home in the wheelbarrow too!
Such a cute canvas we all love it,our oldest daughter has claimed this for her own,to be honest I thought about keeping it myself and hanging it up in the sitting room but of course madam won that arguments lol.
Price starts at £15 well worth it if you ask me,the attention to detail is amazing and I like how bright and colourful it is. This is also signed by Wendy.

Next up we have what my youngest daughter has chosen out of everything and I really do not blame her.




The Sleepover lampshade

can be ordered as a lampshade or a ceiling shade.

Each cylindrical shade is handmade and measures 18 cm high with a 20 cm diameter. The image is printed onto fabric which is then lined with white PVC which has passed the glow wire test carried out by the lighting association.

Again the attention to detail is amazing there is so much to look at and this looks really nice when it is illuminated.so much better than just having a plain and boring lampshade.

Price £ 35.00.

Off Camping - Ceramic mug

These exclusive "Meadow Valley" mugs are ideal for children and also adults. They measure 7.0cm high with a diameter of 6.5cm and have a capacity of 6fl oz. Weighing 7.5 oz when empty, they are both microwave and dishwasher proof and make a perfect gift either on their own or as a set.

£ 10.00 each

Lovely mug that is great for children being the perfect size and the illistration on it is really nice.



Rosie's Picnic - Polymer Mug



£ 8.00 each




These exclusive "Meadow Valley" mugs are ideal for young children. They are made of a tough, durable polymer plastic, and measure 7.5cm high with a diameter of 6.5cm and a capacity of 6 fl oz. They are both microwave and dishwasher proof, lightweight (at just 4oz when empty) and won't break if dropped, so why not start collecting the whole set!



Lastly we were sent a couple of greetings cards which I am of course keeping in my collection although I very much doubt they will ever be sent to anyone :),JR told me I should frame them and put them up by my computer desk so I can enjoy them all the time---good thinking kid lol.

£ 2.00 each whoever you send these to will love these cards and I am sure you will also so maybe like me they may never get sent and you will keep them for yourself.


Wendy also has a Twists and Turns range which is also very nice.Unusual views of scenes around Hampshire, Dorset and further afield.

Lymington High Street
Piccadilly Circus
Times Square, New York
Wendy has a lot of talent and we all really like her art work and I am sure you do so why don't you head on over and see what you can find for yourself or for a gift.

Website,
Facebook,
Twitter.

What do you think?

41 comments:

  1. Very cute mugs and I love mugs as gifts. what a very talented illustrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. There are plenty more designs to choose from on my website www.wendybrownart.co.uk. x

      Delete
  2. Wow, she is a very talented artist! I love that mug so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Really appreciate your comment! x

      Delete
  3. Her stuff is beautiful. Nice gift ideas for a child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is very talented. I really like the mug and the lampshade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to add the mugs to my own mug collection. They're so cute!

      Delete
  5. What pretty whimsical pieces. My kids would enjoy these pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There are plenty more designs on my website www.wendybrownart.co.uk. Do feel free to have a look. x

      Delete
  6. Such sweet children's designs! I love that lampshade

    ReplyDelete
  7. I personally love the lamp shade. It would dress up any kids' room. I am sure kids would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of the pictures and would make a beautiful baby's room. With all the different designs you could do lots of things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Rena. If you go to the "custom prints" section of my website www.wendybrownart.co.uk, you can see customised prints that have baby's name printed on them. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. She has a great selection of artwork and they all look amazing. I'll have to check them out and see what else is there that I might be interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow those are amazing - what some fantastic looking art work and love how it is available on different things. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow those are really beautiful! That's a great idea to add art to a lampshade

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything you showcased is so cute! I really love the lamp shade.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with you great art by Wendy. My girls would love anything by her

    ReplyDelete
  15. Her art is amazing! My son would love the lampshade.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute. Glad that they don't have only come in wall art form. The mugs are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are sweet illustrations. Reminds me of old school peter rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The last three pictures make me dizzy. I love the lamp shade, so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow. What gorgeous photos
    I love the bright colours. And the details. They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have never heard of Wendy Brown art before. It looks similar to Beatrix Potter's stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This artwork is magical! That Piccadilly Circus is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What amazing artwork. I've never heard of Wendy Brown before. I love that lampshade.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is really adorable stuff. The colors and images are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, what fun and unique art work. I love those. Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  25. these are great - i love how it was made and illustrated very nice colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow. So talented. You got some great stuff. I love the lamp shade.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such fun art work. It is fun to find an artist that you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I adore art as gifts! These are nice and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow this art is truly beautiful, got to love big selection as well; it all looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the artwork so much, it's all so nice and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow...those are some pretty sweet things. I love that lampshade. These would make fantastic gifts for a baby shower or to decorate a nursery with. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is beautiful art work. I would love the lamp. It would look great in a kids room.

    ReplyDelete
  33. The artwork on the mugs would make me happy. Those are the kind of treats you don't weather to use or just keep on a shelf to look at... :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. What beautiful art! Such a talented artist. I love the mugs!
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  35. What pretty artwork. I think I would want the lampshade for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  36. What amazing illustrations. I like the greeting cards and think they'd be great for sending hand written notes.

    ReplyDelete