TLC Sports Review!!

This is the time of year that everyone starts thinking about the Gym and getting back in shape after Christmas.

I was kindly sent a workout outfit from TLC Sports to review.

TLC Sports is a family run company which of course is always good, they manufacture all of their products themselves which means a lower cost but great quality.





From the time I took them out of the wrapping I knew they were good quality and when I put them on I straight away felt the difference you can feel the firmness of them holding you in, in all the right places. They fit really well and are very comfortable. I wore them while doing lots of different things working out, wearing around the house and even after a wash they still kept the shape and felt just as good, Normally other legging I have lose shape and are not as good as before but these are different.

  • Strong Support Figure Firming Fabric
  • Look one size smaller guarantee
  • Firms, smoothes and slims hips & thighs
  • Lifts and shapes your bottom
  • Supports back and legs all day
  • Never loses shape or colour
  • 100% opaque - slimming matte look fabric
  • Exclusive, performance fabric: Viscose 85% Elastane 15% 
Comes with a 10 year Guarantee!!
£40 £28 



Secondly I was sent: Tear Drop Polo Vest:





I love this top I have it in pink and again it is so comfortable and looks great.
£30.4 - £38 £8.00.

I would recommend TLC Sports to anyone looking for great sportswear if you want to work out feeling great ad looking great this company is for you and the prices are very good.
I already want to buy a lot more from them especially the figure firming leggings they have to be the most comfortable leggings I have worn.

All orders received before 5pm on a working day will be processed the same day.

Also if you are looking for a great Christmas present why not treat someone to a TLC Sports Voucher £10-£100.

Check them out and go buy some of the best sportswear around.




40 comments:

  1. Looks like beautiful stuff! But the funniest part is, I am here typing instead of leaving for the gym, which I am running out to in 5 minutes, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great looking exercise clothes! I'm going to have to look into that brand to wear when I start Yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about leggings! (But where is the photo of YOU modeling?!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was about to ask the same thing Kristen. We want photos!!!

      Delete
  4. I love my leggings, but would love them even more if they were figure firming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10 year guarantee... I want this. It would be perfect for my bootcamp class

    ReplyDelete
  6. I won't wear anything that's not comfortable, so it's good to know these are. They're quite lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comfort and good fit is key with good workout wear. These sound perfect!

      Delete
  7. Love this look and sounds like the quality is great - thank you so much for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look really good! Doesn't hurt to look nice at the gym.. there are some good looking guys there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the leggings, not sure I can do the bra. Wish they were magic pants that would put my butt in gear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These items look nice and well made. I like them and was happy to read your review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love leggings but would probably not wear that top. Maybe when I was younger!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such great looking sports clothes. I would like the top in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These work out clothes look great! I bet they are especially comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that top. The whole outfit looks comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that top. The whole outfit looks great and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like that they feel like they're not going to lose their shape. That is a very huge plus for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My daughter can use this under her softball pants since the weather is so cold right now. Great suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like some great stuff! I really like the waist shaping leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That looks really nice! Doesn't look like a frumpy outfit at all.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I need some new gym clothes. I like those firming waisted leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That looks very comfortable. I am all about comfort! Amber n

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm always wearing leggings, I would love it if they helped shape me too. So getting a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the back of the spots shirt. Looks very fashionable and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My girls are always looking for workout clothes. I think they would love this company.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This workout gear looks really comfortable and fashionable. They are perfect for getting in shape.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my goodness - that tear drop polo vest is super awesome - I love how sexy it is too!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love a family run company. That top is great!

    ReplyDelete
  28. These looks great for you. I can see the quality is great & it looks very comfortable as well. 10-year guarantee is just awesome. Tear Drop Polo Vest is absolutely gorgeous for you.

    ReplyDelete
  29. These looks great for you. I can see the quality is great & it looks very comfortable as well. 10-year guarantee is just awesome. Tear Drop Polo Vest is absolutely gorgeous for you.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the vest you received, The cutouts are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like those leggings! I basically live in leggings and love the guarantee, what they do for my waist line doesn't hurt either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I need more workout gear this year! This look awesome I would love to use this for cycing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. That tear drop workout shirt is very stylish. I like the design. I can't believe there is a 10 year guarantee. I have never heard of a company doing that for clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  34. loving the cut outs on the top. everything looks so comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love a good pair of workout leggings and these looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the top too with all the cutouts. The other thing I like is the price which is very reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I absolutely love those leggings! I am always looking for the "perfect pair" of leggings and they might be it!

    ReplyDelete
  38. These sound great. I great pair of leggings is a must. A bad pair is cause to run for the hills!

    ReplyDelete