Taking Shape Review! Look and Feel Good This Christmas!!

If you have been reading my blog for a while you may have seen my Review of Taking Shape if not Check it out Here.

For those who do not know about Taking Shape let me tell you a little more.
Plus size fashion retailer  Taking Shape Is an Australian Plus size clothing brand sizes 14-26 
Taking Shape has arrived in the UK with the motto ‘Celebrate Your Curves’ to serve the women’s plus-size clothing market.




With over 28 years’ experience and over 130 stores across Australia and New Zealand, Taking Shape expands into the UK with a great understanding of what fuller figured women are looking for. The retailer offers UK women clothing that is fashionable, has personality and flatters; a fun, relaxed and friendly shopping experience; and real advice from in-store stylists on how to dress for your size.



And for once instead of companies putting plus sizes on a kinda after thought Taking Shape is changing that concentrating on plus sizes alone.

I was lucky enough to be able to do another review with them and this time I was thinking of Christmas and I wanted something that was comfortable to wear while preparing everything,something light but also something that would look good.
After a while of searching and once you go on Their website you will understand as there is so much to choose from it is so hard to pick something I settled on the below.


CROSS TOWN PRINTED TROUSER!


  • Fully encased elastic waistband combined with added stretch and self-ties,
  •  3/4 length and ruching at hemline.
  • Taper Fit – full at hip and thigh area and then tapered towards hemline.
  • 100% Viscose
  • Fabric has a soft hand feel.


As soon as they arrived I had to try them on and I can say that I am really happy they are so comfortable and light which is what you really need on a day like Christmas day while still looking good :). I love the print and colour.

I am always really happy with the quality and fit with all the clothes I have from Taking Shape.

Head on over and grab something great this Christmas or of course for a gift for someone else.


Shipping & Returns
UK Next Day – £3.50 or FREE when you spend £50 or more
UK Mainland Nominated Day Delivery – £3.50 or FREE when you spend £50 or more
UK Mainland Saturday Delivery – £20
UK Mainland Returns – FREE Returns

Check Taking Shape Out
Website,
Facebook,
Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment