KATWALK KIMBERLEYS #Review!!



With all this miserable weather it really is time got get the wellies out and I have the perfect place to grab yourself a pair and do something great at the same time.


ABOUT KK'S

Katwalk Kimberley’s is a Social Enterprise Company with the sole aim of supporting addicts in their recovery. The business is in memory of Abigail (the owner) late sister Kimberley who sadly passed away from substance misuse.

KK offer stylish and affordable fashion apparel with a unique touch and I for one love the products.

Let me show you what is on offer.


KK WELLINGTON BOOTS!!



I was sent a pair of these boots to try out for myself and I have been wearing them everyday,They are really comfortable,They look really stylish and will withstand daily use.They also will look good however and whenever you wear them.
These are made from 100% natural rubber,they have a buckle on the side and the KK logo.
Priced at £49.99 they are well worth it.



KK WELLINGTON SOCKS!!


These are 100% fleeced and wool,Grab a pair of these and you will have really warm feet in your boots,I love the cream wool knitted top with the KK logo,it really makes a statement and stands out.
Priced at £9.99.

The next item I got was,

KK WINE BOTTLE UMBRELLA!!



Black and Green Wine Bottle style folding umbrella looks great,and looks even better once opened and you again have the KK logo on.
Priced at £9.99.
Now I am all set for this horrible weather are you?Head on over and grab yourself something or even for a gift you will not regret it.
The quality of these products are really good and I really like them.I am looking forward to seeing if KK's Bring out some more different items because I will be there in a flash.

Website,
Facebook,
Twitter.





No comments:

Post a Comment