Christmas Gift Guide 2014 JewelStreet!

Sometimes it can seem like a struggle to find a great gift for a loved one at Christmas and you maybe stuck for ideas so let me introduce you to a website that will solve all those problems.

Who is JewelStreet?

JewelStreet is the global marketplace of professional jewellery.They host over 250 designers from all over the world which also include some that you will not find anywhere else and what I like most is the fact that At JewelStreet the designers receive 73% of the final retail price rather than a lot less which happens when they sell elsewhere.




With Jewellery prices ranging from under £20 to over £5,000 there is something to suit everyone's budget.

JewelStreet make it so simple for the designers and for us as the customer to buy,


  • JewelStreet offer a 30 day money back guarantee,
  • Free postage over £40
  • 100% price match guarantee.


I am very excited to showcase one of the brilliant designers that sells on Jewelstreet.
After having a good look around the Woman's section.

Blossom Copenhagen has focused on creating a unique collection based on designer Christina Lihn's perception of life. "I am a true romantic and I design jewellery for women who love a feminine touch. My favourite symbol is the heart, and that is the focal point of the entire collection", says Christina Lihn who has been in the jewellery business most of her life. Her career started at Georg Jensen, a Danish lifestyle brand, and she has now created her own jewellery collection characterised by its clear and distinctive design reflected in every item of jewellery.

I was lucky enough to be sent Blossom Rose Gold Plated Silver Love Heart Necklace.

It really is beautiful it is 3D and has a intricate design including the word love and a smaller heart with love on it and also the chain has a small heart.




It was sent in a lovely little box that is held closed by a magnet.



The designs of Blossom Copenhagen are all hand drafted then handmade using traditional goldsmith techniques.

Summing up I would use JewelStreet to purchase any jewellery that I wanted and also gifts,There is a men's and children's sections also so you really are spoilt for choice.

Secondly Blossom Copenhagen has just become one of my go to designers because I would really love a few more pieces to add to my collection.

More photos to come soon,

1 comment: