Cra-Z-Art-Shimmer-n-Sparkle Cra-Z-Knit Ultimate Design Station


 We received this great kit through the post and I will tell you from the start of the post that this has been a great hit with not just my oldest daughter but myself too.



Love to knit? Get creative with the Cra-z-knit ultimate design station.



Its so easy and fun with two looms in one! Design and knit fabulous fashions with the gorgeous glitter and sparkle yarn.

Knit funky hats, scarves, gloves, legwarmers and more! Comes with portable desk to rest on your lap as you knit your creations.

Also has storage areas for your yarn to keep everything neat and tidy.

This is so simple to use and a lot of fun,my oldest daughter and I have spent quite a few hours making a scarf.


There is easy to follow instructions and once you have done the first little bit you will get the hang of it,I used to love knitting and wanted to teach my girls but the oldest did not enjoy it.With this station she has loved the freedom to make what she wants without any help from me,well that is until she has gone to bed and I carry on from where she has left off lol.
I have not seen her in to something this much for a long time she spent around 3 days making the scarf although it was mainly in the evenings after school.

She followed the instructions and used double wool which turned out really nice and the result was nice and thick so really good for the up coming winter.

Madam has given the scarf to her little sister it looks a little big on her considering the width on it is much more than her little neck lol.


We have not yet tried to make a hat as madam is already starting on making squares that we can sew together to make a nice thick and warm blanket.

I would really recommend this for children and well adults too it is so simple to use and will have you knitting like a pro in no time.

This is another Fab kit from Character-online check out more information here

Aimed at 6+
RRP £29.99 and you can also get refills.

We give this a 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment