Wild Science Kaleidoscope Studio Review!



Do you remember making kaleidoscopes at school? I do and I used to love them,When were given the opportunity to review the Wild Science Kaleidoscope Studio and make our own my 2 oldest were really excited.

Have you looked through a kaleidoscope? It’s beautiful! You can now create your very own kaleidoscope with the Wild Science Kaleidoscope Studio. Follow the colour illustrated activity guide and learn how to build your own optical wonder! Peer through the eyepiece and simply twist your creation to discover the colourful patterns.



 Whats in the box?
  • Jewel tube
  • Mirrors
  • EVA foam discs
  • Sticker
  • Lenses
  • Jewel collection
  • Transparent jar
  • Colour Instruction Manual







This was a lot of fun to watch my kiddies making something and enjoying it as much as I had years ago.
They were both loving the different patterns they could make using different patterned paper and the beads that were included,there are also 2 different lenses which again changes things up.








You can see above some of the lovely patterns that I tried to capture with my phone.
We really like this kit,Simple to put together for my kiddies and has given them some fun to experiment to see what can give them good patterns.

Aimed at age 8+ with RRP of £12.99

Head on over to Interplay for more information and to grab one for your kiddies to enjoy although I think mums and dads will have lots of fun too I know I did :).

1 comment:

  1. What a great kit! I don't think I've ever made a kaleidoscope....It sure looks a lot of fun though x

    ReplyDelete