Stork's Great British Bake-Off Blogger Challenge!

Ok so today is really busy for me but I had to stop what I was doing to show you a lovely delivery I got this morning.

I received a hamper from Stork to take part in Their Great British Bake Off Challenge.



This hamper has everything I will need to make this weeks technical challenge which I am looking forward to and madam wants to join in so we are going to attempt this tomorrow.
Missing from this Picture is the wooden spoon which I put it in the kitchen and forgot to add it to the picture and only realized when I just looked lol,Also missing is the stork which is in the fridge.






 And this is what I will be attempting.





Wish me luck I think I may need it lol.

Check out Stork for great baking tips and recipes.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this sounds so exciting would have loved to be involved!

    AliceMegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! They did look fab on GBBO - just think its just a cake!

    ReplyDelete