Meet Ziggy The Zebra!


First let me tell you a little about Arthouse.

 Arthouse is one of the countries leading suppliers of home decoration products, with collections centering around Wallcoverings and Home Decorative Products They have an amazing Wall Art collection, Screens, Photograph frames and Coving & Tiles.

 For over a decade they have been designing trend led product for the interiors market. The in house design studio has created collections inspired directly from the most current trends.

Most of you will by now know my love of animals especially horses and zebras and how that reflects in to some of the designs in our home.You may have seen posts before with wall stickers featuring zebras. Arthouse kindly sent us Ziggy to review.


So now let me introduce you to a new addition to our home Ziggy The Zebra 3D Animal Head.

.

 
When the box arrived my kiddies were really surprised when I pulled this out of the box I had not told them about it.
















You can see the details are really well done and looks quite life like in this last picture you will also see the attachment for hanging,He is quite heavy so you must be careful how and where you hang him.

This is also perfect if you want a little of Africa and the safari in your house but with out the cruelty of real stuffed animal heads which I can not stand.

This is him once he has been put up on the wall by my hubs although this is not his final place I am going to put him in our sitting room which has all the other Africa themed items.I just wanted to see how he looks up and show you some pictures.




He looks great don't you think?Thanks to hubs for taking some of the pictures because the only place we could put him for now was high up and I could not take the higher photos lol.

My kids love him and haven been telling everyone my youngest son told someone we have a zebra indoors lol.

Head on over to Arthouse and check out Ziggy and much more.
Measures 50cm (w) x 100cm (h)
RRP £120

Website 
Facebook
Twitter

48 comments:

  1. That zebra head is mighty cool. Although, I would be afraid it might give me a fright in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zebra head makes for interesting art work and would be a great conversation piece. It would definitely be cool in an African themed room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think it is really nice.We have one room that is for everything Africa but it is not finished yet once it is I will be putting up pictures.

      Delete
  3. Very cool, I'm sure your kids thought it was awsome! Does it ever scare you at night though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get a bit of a scare the first night.I saw it from the corner of my eye in the dark and it made me jump lol.I think it did not help that hubs and I had just watched 2 horror movies.

      Delete
  4. My mom used to have similar things hanging on her walls. This would be awesome in a Zebra print bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pretty neat. I'm going to see what else they have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really interesting piece. I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe I love it think he is really cute. What a great accent piece in a little girls room also. Hot pink and Zebra are my fav combination:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is pretty cool. I need to go check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I live in a small two bedroom apartment and this site would be perfect for me with so may options to choose from. My 7 year old daughter loves when we get packages in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's pretty cool! I've never seen a Zebra for wall-mounting! Unique idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute. It would be perfect for a jungle room! I will definitely be checking out their website to see their selection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh gosh, a Zebra head! I would love to have one of those in my home office once I decide how I want to decorate it. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That would be a great piece of art work in a themed Safari room. Maybe in a boy's room or game room or man room.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute! This would have perfect for my niece's room at one point. It was completely zebra themed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is awesome. I'm sure the kids like it. I would get a little created out. Lol. Cute though

    ReplyDelete
  16. How awesome! I would be a little scared. Cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  17. He is pretty cool! You should give him a name and dress him up for holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is certainly a fun conversation piece. I'm all for duplication and not the real thing too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's cool! I can see adding these to a room decorated accordingly. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. that's a quirky decor piece. and always a great conversation starter. did you give it a name?

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun way to add decor to a room. It really kinda cool.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These items are very unique. I always like to decorate with items that nobody else has like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Arthouse sounds great. I love art work.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Now this is something that I've never seen before! My dad used to have fish, deer, etc. but I've never seen zebra!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is certainly unique and different and will make a great conversational piece when you have guests. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Kay,

    Oh my! That is quite a new addition to your home you have there from Arthouse. Ziggy the Zebra sounds like a lucky guy to have found a home with a family to enjoy him. I love that your kids have taken to him so well and talk about him too - adorable.

    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Blessings,
    Victoria
    Mom Does Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  27. Well that's not something you see everyday is it?? Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ziggy the Zebra is a beautiful piece of art. It would be a nice addition to your house.

    ReplyDelete
  29. My son's bedroom is in a jungle theme... this would so work! Much better than the deer heads in my dad's garage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow that is really interesting, I am going to have to go and nose about at some of the other things they offer I think! x

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love that so much. It's wild! (in a totally good way). What a great statement for a room!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the zebra head! That is so neat for a study or office.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love him, he's so cool! Zebras are one of my favorite animals.

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is such a unique piece of art. I like how you have presented it

    ReplyDelete
  35. That would be super cute on the wall. What a conversation piece it would make!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is so cool! I would love to have one of these on my walls!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have never heard of this store before but I so want that zebra.

    ReplyDelete
  38. That is beautiful! I would totally hang that on my wall. I much prefer those than to the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Personally I like the zebra and I think it's very chic... but I couldn't put one in my home. I think it would scare the children, but then again that might be kind of fun right? LOL I look forward to checking out other things this company has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  40. That is very cool. My niece loves zebra print and would love this in her new apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh my gosh, that is so neat! I definitely have to check out what else they have to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  42. This would definitely be a starter to a lot of great conversations! I've never heard of this brand before.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Ziggy is really cool. I think he'd scare the crap out of my daughter though! LOL!

    ReplyDelete