Natural Healing Magic From Chuckling Goat!



Let me tell you about Chuckling Goat,this great company run by Shann and Richard Jones is all about natural healing using..yes you guessed it goats milk.


Using milk from Their pedigree goats on Their smallholding in lovely southwest Wales They make award winning handmade probiotic kefir drinks,soap and skin cream.

We all know the wonders of drinking goats milk but did you know it is good for your skin too?



Chuckling goats products provide natural healing solutions for conditions like eczema,acne,IBS,colitis,dermatitis,allergies,MRSA and coeliac disease.

Let me show you a few of the products that I was sent to test out,you will be seeing more about these in other posts as time goes on,but I really wanted to first introduce you to this wonderful company.

My favorite out of everything was this bar of soap and the reason I love it so much is because it smells like spearmint,It smells so good I was to eat it and well actually it does say it is so pure you could eat it but not to on the side of the packaging lol.
Healing, soothing, all-natural handmade soap, with the delicious scent of spearmint essential oil. No perfumes, chemicals or dyes. Great for shaving – just run the razor over the bar.

Something I also must mention is something that Shann told me that has stuck with me and makes these products even more special and that is that each of Their goats have names and not numbers,I am sure all of you reading this agree with me in that this is important to know that these goats are loved and very well looked after.They have won numerous awards including Janey lee Grace awards 2012 and 2013.They even have Their own range for Fortnum and Mason.

There is also a range of cleaners so you can get rid of all the nasty chemical cleaners

 Keep your insides happy as well as out with the Goats Milk Kefir which you can buy as a subscription service.

 And best we not forget the pets They have even thought of pet shampoo bar.




There is honestly so much I would like to say and how great my experience has been so far with Chuckling goats with out even using the products that I just had to come introduce Them to you all.

So after we have been using the products for a little while I will be back to let you know how we got on but in the meantime to find out more about Shann,Richard and these lovely goats head on over to this article in Forbes where you can find out a lot more.

Also head on over and check Them out,
Website,
Facebook,
Twitter.

64 comments:

  1. I would buy their products simply because of the name! Sounds like they have some great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent report. I have been using *Chuckling Goat* products since they started and prefer them to anything else. That includes various expensive face creams. Not a patch on *Chuckling Goat* probiotic face cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the name is really cute. a pet shampoo bar sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name of their company. I'd also really like to try their soap sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of this company. I have heard great things about goats milk - thanks for introducing me to them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if this is available near me! Do they ship overseas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carly,I just checked with Shann and she said yes They can ship the skincare overseas - as long as you're willing to pay the additional shipping charge.

      Delete
  7. Adorable name! I would love to try the cleaners and soaps. Will have to ck them out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the concept of the company. Also the fact that they have such a wide product range

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard of Chuckling Goat before and LOVE the name! Their products sound like good ones! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all natural products and this company seems to have a nice selection. I'd love to try the pet soap too, my dog is allergic to everything!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The name of the company is hysterical! Love it. Catchy too. I would be interested in these products. Goat's milk has so many uses and it is great for skin. The soap looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love goat milk soap for myself and have never tried goat soap for my pets. Definitely something I may have to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These sound like great products. I look forward to seeing more about how you feel about them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love using natural products. It's great to know that they have cleaning products as well. Thanks for bringing this product to my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What great products! I had goat's milk fudge before and it was incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that the goats have names and not numbers. Goat milk kefir sounds awesome! Those soaps look pretty cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a great product. But it is the goat cam that got me, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hadn't heard of these product before, but they sound great. Such a cute name and packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like great products. I love anything natural. I am going to look into these products!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I totally agree that the fact the goats have names is a good sign towards their treatment. These sound pretty fab!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun name! I haven't tried their products but will have to soon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I grew up with goats and love them so much!! I think goat's milk products are wonderful, and gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would really like to try some of their products. I'd rather use all-natural products on myself and around my house.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ha, my girls would love the goat cam! I love the packaging, I'd like to try those cleaners!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice products and the name is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  26. That is really neat! I'm iffy on the flavor of goats milk, I do love goats cheese. I never knew that there were so many benefits of goats milk though.

    ReplyDelete
  27. That is really cool. I have never heard of this. The packaging is really cool. Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love goats and I love goat cheese and I love the name of this company! Can't wait to try some of their products!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Like the name. I have heard goats milk is good for the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the name, really fancy trying some of this I have to say - I do like natural products. x

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have always wanted to try Goat Milk Soap! I never realized there was so much you could do with it! I love it, can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would love all of those products - especially the soap!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Haha the name already sounds awesome! I've never tried goat's milk before.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I had no idea so many things could be done with goat milk products. I use all-natural products whenever possible, so I'll have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  35. That is so neat. I love that you can watch the goats

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the name and packaging! I agree that the fact they name their goats is indicative of how much the company cares. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Sounds like a great cleaning product. And I would love soap that smells like spearmint.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Too cute! I love the name and the image on them. I always like to try fun products, so we might have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  39. The company's name made me chuckle. ;) The products all seem great! I would love to try some of them out. I didn't know there were so many uses for goat's milk!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Homemade soap is always so much better for some reason. They just SMELL way awesomer!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow! I didn't realize they make all of those products! I will definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Pretty neat. I would like to try the handmade soap. I'm a lover of all handmade soaps. I like that you can shave with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  43. You can tell this company has fun! I would love to try that spearmint soap you love

    ReplyDelete
  44. This sounds like really good stuff. I love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh I've never heard of this product! Sounds wonderful. I would be interested to see about it. I wonder if available in Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  46. Adorable name! I haven't ever heard of this product! I wonder if it's available in Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh those look like great products! Cute name too haha

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love goats milk and homemade soaps. Just adore the name.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wow, I hadn't heard of them. That does look like a great cleaner!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would love to try out the soap! I always love handmade soap because of all the natural ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  51. That is an adorable name. I love homemade soaps.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love the name. I am looking forward to trying this product.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I haven't heard of Chuckling Goats before. It sounds like a great line of natural products.

    ReplyDelete
  54. It is nice that the goats are loved and looked after. I'm very happy to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  55. These sound like really great products! I love the brand name.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I've never had any products made with goat's milk. Their name is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  57. The Chuckling Goat...I love it! I would love to try their soaps.

    ReplyDelete
  58. What an awesome company. I am a huge fan of goats milk products!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love that they have a pet shampoo bar. What a great idea. I love goats milk products.

    ReplyDelete
  60. My son has eczema, but I had no idea goats milk could help. I'm definitely going to need to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I've never heard of this company before. Love the cute name!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I've never heard of this before! I'm going to have to look into this more because it sounds great :)

    ReplyDelete