Fab Finds From QVC!

If you follow my blog you will know I love clothes bags and shoes in fact my latest thing is Maxi dresses I can not get enough of them.I am not a shopaholic by any means and I tend not to buy stuff for myself,I would much rather save or spend it on the kiddies.

I am sure you have all heard of the shopping channel QVC and I can spend hours on Their website looking at all the products wishing I had won the lottery so I could buy just about everything :),well the lovely team kindly sent me a beautiful maxi dress that I have completely fallen in love with.

Ronni Nicole 'O So Slim' Watercolour Print Maxi Dress.




 Ronni Nicole 'O So Slim' watercolour print maxi dress. This sleeveless maxi dress features an all-over geometric watercolour print, a round neckline with a thick black trim, a black band at the waistline and Ronni Nicole's signature 'O So Slim' lining. A multi-faceted dress, look and feel amazing for summer days and evenings as well as weddings and other special occasions.

Outer: 95% polyester, 5% elastane;top lining: 100% polyester;'O So Slim' lining: 92% polyester, 8% elastane  

I love this dress for the fact it makes you feel so good when you put it on,I love the O so slim lining that hugs to your figure and really makes you feel nice and it is so comfy and lightweight.

I really love the colors they are bright and look really good.


Here you can see the O so slim underneath,thats genius :).

Priced at £54.00 really not bad for how nice it is and the quality.

I decided to have a look round QVC for something to go with this to make the perfect summer outfit or that I simply love right now.


Holster Covergirl Satellite Jewel Jelly Wedge Sandal with Toe Post

 

 £46.50 This would go nicely with the dress and since I know a few of my readers are not that keen on high heels like I am these are for you lol.



Butler & Wilson Pointed Petals Flower Jewelled Hairclip

£38.00 something else that would fit in with the dress.I love the colors of this hair clip.

orYANY Reilly Leather Crossbody Bag with Plait Detail

 £112.00


Butler & Wilson Pave Crystal Circle Bracelet

 

 £38.50 Again this would tie in nicely with the dress perfect colors.

Ok so this short post has taken me half of the day to write as I have been spending time distracted by all the pretty things on the website lol.

So I will leave you with that and let me know what you think of the dress or anything else I have featured on this post.


1 comment:

  1. that bracelet is stunning! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/mememe-cosmetics.html xx

    ReplyDelete