Uggly The Gross Electronic Pup-Pet.Rudey the Pug

The Good, the Bad and the downright Uggly!

 In an ugly town, there's an ugly pound that's home to the ugliest pets around! The Ugglys electronic pup-pet is the ugliest grossest pet that comes alive in your hands! Place your hand inside then get ready to gross out your friends. Open the Ugglys mouth to bwuurp! Scrunch its mouth and hear it let rip with flaarps! Squeeze your Ugglys head to make some wacky faces! There are over 30 gross sounds! Create your own; turn the warp dial on the collar to change the pitch up and down.

With interactive, electronic pets being cuddly and girly for far too long, the boys are about to reclaim toy pets as Character Options introduce the Ugglys!



The Ugglys are the electronic ugly-pug-pets that come alive in your hands! They may not be the best looking boys in the bunch but you can’t help but love them - warts and all! 

Once you’re the proud owner of an Uggly all you have to do to make him come alive is place your hand inside his derriere! Then get ready to gross out your friends and watch him perform his best tricks!


Open his mouth and he will let rip with a burp, Scrunch his mouth and he’ll impress you with a thunderous fart! Or, just squeeze your Ugglys head to make some wacky faces!

Whatever your choice, the 30 gross sounds that will emit from this ugly pug will make him the least favourite guest at the dinner table.


There are three to collect but remember The Ugglys are not for the faint hearted! You can’t help but love them.


At first I had to take some photos before the kiddies were home as I knew as soon as little man saw this he would be taking it and there would be no getting it back.



The front part of the pug is made from rubbery materials while the back of the pug is made from a hard plastic cover.very easy to operate  

By squeezing the head and mouth it makes a lot of gross sounds like farting, burping.  On the side collar, there is a warp dial and a fly button.  Turning the warp dial changes the pitch up and down while burping or farting. While the fly button is to hear flies buzzing and holding the button keeps them buzzing for longer.











This is a fun toy for little boys (even big ones in this house lol) to play with their friends.
I really can not believe how disgusting it really is lol ,everyone in the house laughed a lot while playing and testing it, I have to say this is one of the best boys toy I have seen in a long time and little man now keeps it on his bedside table and every so often you will hear some noises coming from his room and him giggling, 




The products itself is very good quality and very good detail only problem is its so ugly its actually cute lol..lots of tricks have been played by the kids on our visitors who before they knew what it was making the noises had very concerned looks on there faces and trying not to laugh,even the dogs put their head on the side as soon as they hear the noise.

Ok hear is a small clip just so you can hear a few of the sounds that he makes.
video
 
Little man was so happy to get this toy because he said everything we get is for the girls so when he has something for himself .
RRP £29.99
Age 5+ My 4 year old loves it a lot lol. 

You can find out more about from the website.

62 comments:

  1. Oh this is so funny! I bet kids will just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - he is ugly! This is a totally new toy for me! The kids would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, that IS ugly, but my boys would have a field day with that thing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boys would love it too! I guess its a face only a boy could love, HA!

      Delete
  4. I cant imagine ever wanting to play with this as a kid but I know my son loves anything unique in nature!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boys would go crazy over that, it would never get a moments rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an odd looking thing.....I know boys would love it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is not much to say other than we have one of these. And we love him! And not just the 11 year old, I love this guy as well, and all of his noises, I am just grateful there is no smellavision!
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWwww, I love pugs! This is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun toy my son would have a blast with this.He loves things like this to play with. Off to buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! Love it. Kids these days aren't afraid of anything. Especially an ugly toy dog. I would have been terrified but not my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a hilarious toy. It seems so fun. What kid wouldn't have a blast with this?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually love this. A toy that farts and burps...ohhh, the kids at school would have a field day with this. Actually, come to think of it...I won't be bringing that into my classroom, the children will torture me with those sounds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is ugly - and hilarious. I want one for my office.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This thing is so ugly. I am sure that my son would love this not so sure if I would love it however.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bet kids love this toys!! It might find a way to be under the Christmas tree for my niece this year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is hilarious. There is NOTHING funnier than a fart. NOTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my these are really ugly! so ugly that it ends up being cute lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are ugly dogs, but kind of cute, too. They sort of remind me of Garbage Pail Kids from the 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is too cute! Although, I would say that he needs to get to a vet immediately. =D

    ReplyDelete
  20. What they come up with these days. They definitely aren't very cute. Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love that! They're so ugly they're cute LOL My son would REALLY enjoy this kind of toy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMGosh that is crazy!! But now I really really want to own one! x

    ReplyDelete
  23. That looks like a great toy. I know a few little boys who would just adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That little guy is pretty uggo, isn't he? LOL! I would probably freak out if I stumbled upon that in the middle of the night!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are too funny, but kind of gross. Definitely perfect for boys!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm pretty sure my nephew would think these are great! I'll have to check these out for his birthday coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  27. They are sort of gross. I bet my boys would think they were cool!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh myyyyy... He is so ugly that he is cute. My daughter wants a Pug, so I think when we are ready for a pet, that's the breed we will adopt.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I absolutely adore pugs... but this one is ugly! I couldn't imagine buying this for my daughter, but if I ever have a son, I'm sure he would enjoy this when he got older!

    ReplyDelete
  30. UGLY!!! However my boys would be so in love with this. LOL go figure

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hahahaha! That is so awesome! We have a pug so my girls would totally trip over one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I agree with you about the ugly part. However, I am sure kids would have blast with this toy.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have seen those. Although my boys would have loved the, I didn't purchase them.

    ReplyDelete
  34. That is one funny looking puppy! I wouldn't want to stumble upon that in the middle of the night! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love this toy and I know a few little boys and girls who would love it to for their birthday. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ha how cool looking, My 7 yer old I think would freak it would be intresting to see how she reacts but I am sure my step sons would love it we all want a pug as a family pet this would make a great gag gift for christmas ha ha now you got me thinking to ordering one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  37. My 15 years old love weird toys he collects and plays with them, 'm sure this dog will make his day thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. And of course my boys would LOVE it, hahaha. He is kind of cute in an ugly sort of way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. my boys think tooting and burping is the funniest. It must be a boy thing. Especially a toy like this... my children would never stop playing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have never seen those before! I have a feeling my kiddo would love it though.

    ReplyDelete
  41. That is one ugly pet! But it's so ugly that it is cute if that makes any sense. I am keeping my eyes on the toys these days with the grandbabies coming. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thats hilarious. Love it! Kiddo would love that if it were available in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  43. This toy looks crazy, my kids would be scared of this thing and wouldn't even know how to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hilarious! Perfect gift for the rambunctious boys!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow that 's a real toy? My son would get a kick out of it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wow, this really is ugly isnt it! Kids love gross, yucky things though!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Not gonna lie, but that thing kind creeps me out! I will have to get over it, my son is 2 and I am sure that we will end up with a lot of things like this in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  48. That is so funny! I bet my friend's son who is ALL BOY would die laughing at the bodily functions! lol

    ReplyDelete
  49. This really is uggly and gross! Just what my son would love! :D

    ReplyDelete
  50. This reminds me so much of the Garbage Pail Kids from when I was little! HAHA. I bet kids love it, just because it's gross!

    ReplyDelete
  51. That is hilarious. He is definitely ugly, my daughter would get a kick out of that.

    ReplyDelete
  52. LOL this looks a bit weird. The sounds that it makes are soo gross but I could not stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  53. These dogs are so ugly but so cute at the same time. My boys would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  54. This thing looks a little creepy! Lol my kids would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Omg, my son would love this! Boys and dogs, even Uggly dogs, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  56. That looks like something my brother would have loved when he was younger. I might have to get that for him as a gag gift lol.

    ReplyDelete
  57. OMGosh this is so funny!! My 5 year old would love this. Heck so would my hubby haha.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Eek - No offense, but I think this is one that I'm going to skip. Even if my boys would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  59. That is most disgustingly cute toy I've ever seen! My nephew would love one!

    ReplyDelete
  60. We have a pug and are HUGE pug lovers, this would be a much enjoyed toy in this household. For sure! I will have to look into getting one for my children, thanks for sharing. Looks like a funny toy!

    ReplyDelete