Beautiful Flowers From Bunches




Bunches is a lovely family run company that supply's beautiful flowers by post all over the UK.Started back in 1989 as a small market stall growing in to a company that has thousands of orders weekly They have never lost the great customer experience and quality of the flowers.Many of Their employees have been with Bunches for several years.

I have been a follower of Bunches on Their social media for a couple of years now.



Bunches don't send blooms in a 'one size fits all' box like other flower delivery companies. They actually have 12 different gift boxes which have been specially designed for Their bouquets to ensure your flowers fit snugly and have a safe home during transit.

The strong cardboard boxes come complete with a pretty pink daisy design which guarantees your gift arrives in style and is sure to make the recipient smile even before they discover the flowers inside!

I was lucky to be sent a beautiful bouquet to review and let me tell you without even knowing what type of flowers I like They really hit the nail on the head and had me smiling as soon as I saw them.

Let me show you.


Summer Burst £25.99 including delivery.


Pink Aqua Roses are joined by cerise and orange Roses, perfectly complimenting the cerise Sweet William Carnations and white Chrysanthemums.


Beautifully finished with Salal Leaf and delivered in a cerise colored rattan holder.

 Pretty box and the best part about the box is made with 100% recyclable materials and can be re-used or recycled.
 As soon as you open the box you will see your flower care card.
 The flower food is on the side when you open the box so you will see it straight away.
 You can see how perfectly it fits in to the box so no worries of it moving around and getting damaged.

 The flowers all come fitted in to this little box so that they stay fresh.

These flowers are so beautiful that the photo really does not do it justice.

 These are so cute.The little sweet Williams are really beautiful I love all the little details and patterns on them.

 The Pink and orange roses are lovely I love that the orange ones have a hint of pinky red on the tips.

Chrysanthemums I think made a lovely addition to the bouquet.


They smell really beautiful and I kept walking in and out of the room just so I could keep on smelling them lol.


I have had them for around a week and I have to say they are still really fresh looking so the quality of the flowers is really good.








The photo above are close ups of the flowers after 1 week.

I really do like Bunches and I will say now that I am more impressed with them than other flowers I have got before.

Since Bunches was founded They have delivered over 5.5 million bouquets throughout the UK that's a lot of flowers.

Delivery is free via Royal Mail and you get free chocolates with all online orders.

Head on over and check them out.

Website,
Facebook,
Twitter,
Google +.


What do you think They are beautiful right?

55 comments:

  1. these flowers are beautiful and seem like really good value for money! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/the-heist-with-benefit-cosmetics.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful flowers...to be so pretty after a week is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said the same thing. they look great after a week

      Delete
  3. Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous! I love getting fresh flowers - they always make my house smell awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are so beautiful. I love the variety of flowers and colours you got. It seems like a great value.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to see that delivery is included in the price. So many companies will hide their fees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! And I love the name. It suits a bunch of flowers well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love finding a local and reasonable flower company. I just recently found one and feel great when I order from them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love flower deliveries. They are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous flowers! I try to always keep fresh flowers in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are beautiful. I love getting flowers delivered!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at all those gorgeous colors! Flowers make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like they offer very colorful blooms! And it's nice that they are reasonably priced!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love fresh flowers - and these are beautiful. I've ordered through another company before and they were NOT what I expected. This company sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are beautiful. I am finding myself wishing somebody would buy some flowers for me... or maybe I need to do it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these flowes! They are so beautiful and the colors are vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful bouquet! Love how they packed it. They arrived so nice looking.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those arrangements looks gorgeous! I love them all, especially the lillies.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love photographing fresh flowers. They are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such pretty flowers! I love all of those bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like that they have 12 different sizes to choose from. Their flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow those are absolutely gorgeous. I must get some.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such beautiful flowers!! Glad they looked so great after a week.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The flowers are SO beautiful! I really like the way they ship them, I've had so many flowers delivered in a mess, they ship smart!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What pretty flowers! I especially loved the third bouquet

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, what a great idea! I absolutely love this. Flowers surely make any day! Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  26. What beautiful flowers! I love getting flowers in the mail, even if I have to order them myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are all beautiful flowers! I especially love the purple bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great photos of such beautiful flowers. I always like to get fresh flowers to celebrate special occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  29. That's a beautiful bouquet and still looks great after a week! Flowers always brighten up a room.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love Pink Aqua Roses I would like to also like flowers delivered.

    ReplyDelete
  31. the flowers do arrive in great shape!
    I love the rattan detail. fabulous complement

    ReplyDelete
  32. Those are gorgeous. The pink ones with patterns are called Williams? They're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love flowers and these are just beautiful. Flowers always brighten my mood and make things just seem better.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Bunches' flower arrangements are so beautiful! They are so colorful, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh, those are gorgeous. I'd love to open a box of those beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  36. These flowers are gorgeous. They would be a great gift idea for people who don't live nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  37. such beautiful flowers. I'd use them too!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Those are gorgeous! They came perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  39. OH I do love to get flowers, and those are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them right out of the box!

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a gorgeous bouquet! And they lasted so long

    ReplyDelete
  41. They are beautiful! That is amazing how they arrived in great condition too.

    ReplyDelete
  42. These flowers are gorgeous and they are perfect for so many special events. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow. They look great. They look like a really convenient service to have around.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Flowers are so pretty and can add so much character to a room. Tulips are my favourite flower and I wish they grew in my area all year round.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Those flowers are beautiful. I love fresh flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Your bouquet is just perfect! I love your pics more than theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  47. These flowers are beautiful. They really brighten a mood or a room.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Mixed bouquets are my favorite by far. These are all positively gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love all the pretty flowers. I like to put fresh flowers on our table.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Those are soo beautiful! How do they make them last soo long I wonder? I need that!

    ReplyDelete
  51. It is useful when shipping is included. It allows you to order with confidence too. The options look great too

    ReplyDelete
  52. They have such unique bouquets! I have never been a fan of just plain roses.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love fresh flowers. I love to put them on our table.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Vow, those flowers are gorgeous. I would order each and every one of those bouquets.

    ReplyDelete