Aldi Specialbuys-Equestrian Range-In Store From 17th Of July



Aldi launches a fantastic range of great value equestrian clothes and accessories, in store as part of its Specialbuys on 17th July. 

Clothing.

Ladies Riding Polo Shirts £8.99.



 

I love these they are great colors and look really good.
Featuring side vents and embroidered detail. Available in a variety of colors, it’s perfect for everyday wear.







Ladies’ Lightweight Technical Gilet, £9.99.



Layer up without bulking out in this lightweight riding gilet. Featuring reflective print on the back collar, you’re sure to be spotted by cars and pedestrians during evening rides.




Ladies’ Stretch Riding Top, £8.99.


Perfect for keeping warm but also staying cool on long rides, this stretch riding top features a zip neck with mesh panels and comes in hot pink or cool aqua.




Ladies’ Cable Knit Sweater, £12.99.


Ride in style in this great value, sophisticated cable knit v-neck sweater, available in stylish pink or classic cream.




Ladies’ Riding Jodhpurs, £12.99.






These hard wearing jodhpurs are available in cream or blue and pink and feature a double layer at the knee for extra durability, plus an elastic waistband for extra comfort. Featuring a handy zipped coin pocket, you can keep your valuables safe when you and your horse break into a gallop.

 For The Kids.





Children’s Riding Polo Shirt, £4.99, Children’s Riding Jodhpurs, £7.99.

Kit out the kids in excellent quality gear before they get in the saddle with these cotton-rich riding polo shirts and riding jodhpurs. Available in a choice of colours and suitable for ages 5 – 12, they’ll look and feel great.





Shoes & Accessories.




Yard Boots £12.99.



Great for all year round wear, these comfortable, warm and durable yard boots feature a lace-up front and have removable and washable insoles.

 



Ladies’ Riding Socks – 2 pack, £4.99.
  

Keep your feet and lower legs warm and cosy with these knee high cotton-rich riding socks, available in a choice of five fun designs.

 

Aldi’s Specialbuys go in-store every Thursday and Sunday and are only available while stocks last... so hurry!


I was lucky enough to be sent 2 items from the range to see what i thought,

The first was one of the polo shirts.





 The quality of the polo shirt is really good around the collar is a softer material so it does not scratch your neck.My oldest daughter has taken this from me already to wear when she is riding as it was a little small for me when i put it on.

Next up were a pack of the socks with 2 pairs in.


 Now these i really love,They are so comfy and long so they are also good in any long boots not just riding,Good quality and also inside on the soles they are really soft i think it is like a towel material.

So if you are looking for some great equestrian wear hurry and head on down to Aldi as knowing Their special buys they will be gone within a few hours.I need to get down there to grab some new yard boots as mine are past there best already.











54 comments:

  1. Aldi has clothes? I've never been to an aldi but have heard great things about them regarding their food prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Aldi is just a chain of grocery stores - there are no clothes. Maybe this means my local store will be getting some?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are special buys so they are not in the store the whole time,If your store has different things every week or so where they have a section they put products other that food and drink? Then maybe you will get these at some point.

      Delete
  3. Our Aldi's doesn't have clothing as of yet. But... they are now carrying organic fruits and vegetables which makes me very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not realize they did special buys like this. Will look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have an Aldi's near me. I wish they would get one where I am now, I miss their stores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never been into our local Aldi. I really need to make a visit because I hear so many people talking about how they love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't have an Aldi near us but here I was thinking it was just a grocery store. Apparently I was dead wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in there all the time, but I had no idea things like this were available. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aldi is the store I shop at every 2 weeks for my groceries! Love to see them getting clothing and love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My friend loves shopping at Aldi. I didn't know they sold more than your regular groceries.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that cable knit sweater. So cute! Amber n

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our Aldi here in MI, USA has clothes as special buys once in a while. I have never seen riding clothes though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those polo tees! The bright colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look like great quality and very stylish too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I didn't realize that Aldi had equestrian clothes!

      Delete
  15. Cute details on the clothing. I could really go for the Yard Boots though as they seem durable but not at all expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have never seen clothes at our Aldi! Maybe this is a UK thing? Cool either way! I love Aldi :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have never heard of Aldi but it seems they have great clothes with great prices! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wonder if they are offering these in the US? My friend loves to ride horses and she loves to shop Aldi.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well, THIS is just awesome!! We love Aldi, but had NO idea that they were going to start this. I'll have to keep an eye out and see if they have the special buys like your store has!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those socks are adorable! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooo love the clothes you're featuring here. I quite like how the pants look in the yard boots pic!

    ReplyDelete
  22. We have an Aldi right down the road from us. I'll have to check it out and see if they feature new riding clothes later this month. We love our horses.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such cute clothes. Didn't know that Aldi's had clothes. I will have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It amazes me what Aldi sells and at the great low prices. I don't think I have ever seen clothes at our Aldi's - I hope those yard boots come out way!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I had no clue that Aldi sold clothes as their special buys sometimes! These look like great deals.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love those riding leggings. They are pretty cool and they are priced pretty well too

    ReplyDelete
  27. I don't think I've ever seen things like this in our Aldi. Ours is just groceries and food related items

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've never heard of the store Aldi before. I love that they have both cool weather and warm weather equestrian clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I haven't been to Aldi is years. I am surprised that they are now carrying clothes. I do like the styles they have added to their product list!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the bright colors! Perfect for Summer and Spring time. Really trendy looking and love the socks.

    ReplyDelete
  31. i have an aldi across the street from me, and i am finding myself there more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I don't get into Aldi's often enough. This all looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  33. An Aldi just opened up here in my area, but they only sell food. Some super cute clothes they have on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I had no idea Aldi's added this! Ours just remodeled and I haven't been in yet. Now I have even more reason too!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the Riding Polo Shirts. The pink one really pops. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Our Aldi doesn't carry any clothes but we love going there for vegetables and fruits. They have great deals on everything in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Some of Aldi's Special Buys are so random sometimes. It's great that the riding gear they have is of good quality though.

    ReplyDelete
  38. We do not have a Aldi new where I live! Before this post I didn't know about this place!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is really cool. Our Aldi sells awesome stuff, I always love going in there.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love some of these clothes. We don't have that store locally but it would be nice if we did.

    ReplyDelete
  41. The polo shirts & knit sweater are too cute! I'd totally wear them even if I'm not an equestrian :P

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wait..is this Aldi the grocery store? I didn't know they sold clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Aldi's has clothes? That is very exciting news for me!

    ReplyDelete
  44. We went to Aldi's for the first time a few weeks ago. Ours didn't have clothes though :(

    ReplyDelete
  45. I had no idea that equestrian clothes could be so colorful and stylish. It's nice to see that they are keeping up with the fashion times too.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I've seen Aldi branch out into home goods and electronics, but haven't seen clothes before!

    ReplyDelete
  47. We have an Aldi's right near our house. They offer a lot of groceries, but I have not seen clothing... yet!

    ReplyDelete
  48. What a neat sounding range - Aldi are definitely bringing out some different things this year. x

    ReplyDelete
  49. I like the cable knit sweater. I love good comfortable riding products.

    ReplyDelete
  50. So many cute looks. And I haven't seen argyle socks in so long!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wait, Aldi has clothes?? I had no idea. Everyone keeps telling me I need to check out that store.

    ReplyDelete
  52. These are great! I never thought about finding this style of clothes at Aldi!
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete