Venus With Love Lockets.

I found this amazing company that i really wanted to share with you all.You all know how much i love jewelry and the more different the better for me.The company i have found is just perfect.

Venus With Love was created by two co-founders with a sincere love for jewellery.

Both career women and mothers to young children they sought a business that they knew that would inspire them and something that they could be truly passionate about.



Both are experienced in working within the dot com industry and were keen to utilize their skills by selling on line but they just needed the right product....enter the V.locket.

A few questions you may have answered.


How does the V.locket work?

 

Our v.lockets open to approximately 45 degrees which allows you to add or remove charms of your choosing to create a truly customized piece, yet they are securely fastened by strong magnets.

How many charms do the V.lockets hold?

 

We recommend a maximum of 7-10 charms for our large lockets, between 5-7 for our medium lockets and up to 3 for our small v.lockets.  Please note if you are ordering multiple initials, these are some of our larger motion charms so it will impact the number you can fit in.

What size are the V.Lockets?

 

The Large v.locket is our standard sized v.locket and is around the size of a 50p piece. The medium v.locket is around the size of a 10p and the small v.lockets are around the size of a 5p piece and are recommended for minors or those preferring a much smaller piece.

I was lucky enough to be allowed to choose a locket and 4 charms to be sent to review.

This is my beautiful locket and charms i was kindly sent,also included was the back plate or V.plate as it is called and a dangle.


 You can also wear the locket without the V.plate which looks nice.







Each of the charms i chose has meaning which i think is really special.
The chain i got with mine is a 30" silver link chain.



This is really beautiful and i love it.I wore it out the other day and a lot of people were looking at it and also some asking me where i got it and commenting on it.

The V. lockets vary in price from £15 upwards depending on which one you want to buy.

V. Plates are £5 one is £3.

Chains are £5.

Dangles are £3.

Charms are £3.

The quality of everything is really good,The Lockets are not too heavy to wear and the charms are all really cute.

Also for all my readers that are not in the UK They also offer international shipping which you can contact them for prices for this.
I got my locket really quick which was really good as who likes to wait for something so beautiful :).

Check out Venus With Love on Their,

Website,

Facebook,

Twitter,

Pintrest,


What do you think of the V.Lockets would you wear one?

48 comments:

  1. I love this. I would love to get a necklace to represent my family. The charms you picked are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my eye on these lockets for a long time. I love how you can personalize them and how they really reflect your personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really nice looking. Love the charms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the charms you picked out are so cute. I love them. What a fun idea this is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whole concept is beautiful. Not only good for me be
    But a great gift to put together for special moments or friends
    Thanks for telling us about them. Off tho choose my charms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What nice lockets. I am always looking for gifts for others and these would make a GREAT gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great, very sweet. My daughter is loving these right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would totally wear one of these. I love unique necklaces and jewelry that means something to me. These would make excellent gifts too. (I'm trying to figure out if they do international shipping.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes They will do international delivery you just have to email to find out price :).

      Delete
  9. This is a perfect replica of the Origami Owl company. Same shapes and same concept. It's great if you like charms.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's so much variety! They would make a perfect gift. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look very similar to Origami Owl that we have here in the US! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look just like them! They are super cute!

      Delete
  12. These remind me of the Origami Owl lockets! I love these. It's so much fun picking out the charms and mix and matching them. Great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These remind me of the Oragami Owl lockets. I wonder if they are more cheaper? I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They definitely have some very pretty designs. While I don't personally wear jewelry, my daughters do. I will have to bookmark this site for their holiday shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so beautiful. I've been looking at these for quite some time. I need to make a purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All the charms look absolutely beautiful, I love everything about them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great idea for a customization gift. I would love something like this for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this! I will have to keep it in mind for those that are hard to shop for. Maybe I ought to treat myself to one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice piece! I envy them for going for their dreams and it looks like it is paying off.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I keep seeing these around they seem like such a different type of charm keeper I quite fancy getting one for myself. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great company! I totally need one of these necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are like Pandora charms, but for your neck! I love this concept and whoever this is in memory too this is a beautiful dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those would make such great gifts, very personal too! Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think you found some amazing deals to share with us readers. I would love to review jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the V.Lockets and how versatile they are! Thanks for the great review. I am having a difficult time deciding what I would want in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love personalized gifts, especially something you can wear. I wish I could wear jewelry, but I can't handle the metal on my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  27. There are some gorgeous lockets in there. it would be hard to narrow down to pick just one, but I could try:)
    Estelle

    ReplyDelete
  28. So gorgeous. I love how you can personalize it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, such beautiful charm choices! I love that you can customize

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the whole concept. These are really beautiful! I love customized jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  31. How cute! I wonder if this is just a company in the UK. I just finished a post for Origami Owl- a company with a very similar product.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very nice looking jewelry. The charm option is super cute. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I've been seeing these cute charms a lot lately. Thank you for the review. Love that they have so many choices for the charms to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I've been seeing these cute charms a lot lately. Thank you for the review. Love that they have so many choices for the charms to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love that they're so teeny tiny. That makes them so cute to me.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Really cool idea, thanks for sharing. I love the idea of choosing custom charms. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have always loved lockets and charm bracelets, and I still have one from my childhood! This jewelry is awesome and would be perfect for a special gift for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  38. These are really beautiful and would make exceptionally nice gifts too.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Those are super cute lockets. I love how unique they can be :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. These are beautiful lockets! I know a lot of my friends would love them
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  41. I haven't seen anything like this before. It's soooo neat!

    ReplyDelete
  42. What beautiful lockets. I love seeing different locket creations.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Lots of cute charms! I like the first two the best!

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a unique gift! I like how you can personalize it.

    ReplyDelete
  45. That locket is so beautiful! We have thought about getting one of these for my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love the fact that you can customize these. I'm going to check them out and see how much they charge to ship to the US. They would make a great gift for the grandparents.

    ReplyDelete