Sun Has Got His Hat On.

Well the sun has finally shone here week straight which is pretty amazing for this country lol.For this whole week we have had around 24 and above degrees Celsius which i think is equivalent to 75.2 degrees Fahrenheit for my readers in the US.





Lovely blue sky with white clouds that the kids spent ages trying to see what they could see.My son snapped these with my phone whilst out in the yard.

I had a bottle of sprite yesterday that i brought whilst shopping i happened to say to hubby that i wished i had some ice cubes (waiting for more to freeze as we used them earlier) i could enjoy it more,Well i went to do something and when i came back this is what i found.


My darling oldest son had gone in to the freezer and gotten one of their ice pops out and broke it up and pushed it into my bottle so i could have some ice lol.Bless him it was coke flavor mind you but it still tasted good.He made me laugh i thought that was a really kind thing for him to do.

For our lunch we all had just sandwiches the kids did not want to eat much but we still enjoyed it.
I love doner meat and so do the kids but i refuse to go to a takeaway that is costing so much money when i can buy some ready cooked and sliced in the store so thats what i did.

For £2 which is around $3.40 we grabbed a few bags of these.
Ready to go in to the oven.They say on the pack you can microwave it in around 3mins..No thanks i chose the oven option which is around 15mins.

The first time we had this we used wraps to eat it.
But yesterday i picked up a loaf of bread that was so soft i had to use it asap.
It's missing some at one end as the kiddies kept eating it in the store lol.

Doner meat sandwich.

I only every use Olive Spread.

 This sauce is lovely.

Onions and sauce do not need to put too much sauce in as it ends up everywhere lol.



Pile in as much doner meat as you like and away you go a quick tasty snack for lunch.Also make a salad to have on the side thats always nice.We ate ours outside and enjoyed the sun.

Hope everyone has a great day i need to go and enjoy some more sun because knowing this country it will be gone soon lol.




41 comments:

  1. Haha, thank you for converting the temperature for us here in the US. I have no idea what the Fahrenheit to Celsius conversion rate even is LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome lol i had to actually use Google to find out :).

      Delete
  2. I've never eaten kebab meat as I've always been vegetarian, but that looks a heck of a lot nicer than it usually does! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure tasted a lot better too :).

      Delete
  3. Had to giggle at the pop in the pop. Love that sandwich. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made me laugh that he thought of it and i did not lol.It was really tasty :)

      Delete
  4. Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts. Hopefully more of it is on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks yummy! I wish the sun was shining here. It's been cold the last few days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must get my hands on some of that yogurt and mint sauce. I wonder if there is something similar in the states. It looks I could use it on many things! Chrystal @ YUMeating.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the sun! I know we are soaking it up over here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're enjoying some nice weather! Ps. your son is super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a delicious sandwich! And how cute of your son!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweetie making sure your drink was cold! I hope you have a lovely time in the sun today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soaking up the sun always feels great! How sweet of your son to cool down your drink.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your son is so sweet! I'm also intrigued by the olive spread. I've never heard of it, and I wonder if they have something comparable here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww So sweet! And I do hope you were able to get some sun. I took my boys to the beach today, we got some sun, water and playground fun in. Love that sun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It seems you are ready for summer!
    Your son is the best

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely sky. The summer is comming on full force.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's like 90 here for the past week! 74 sounds amazing! (Of course, I was probably saying it was cold at the time!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your son is a great bartender! Add a splash of vodka and you would have a nice little cocktail!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That sounds like perfect weather! My kids would like an ice pop in their drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How sweet that he went and got you some ice cubes just by you mentioning it. Ah, how I miss the Durum Donor we used to eat when living in the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That looks like a great sandwich. I love summer time! Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  21. The yogurt and mint sauce sounds super interesting? What kind of meat is doner meat?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've never had kebab meat before. Can't wait to try it, it looks absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I thought the sprite things was cute of your son. Now you have your own drink concotion!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The sky photos are beautiful, what an interesting lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love doner, it's so nice and tender; perfect meat to compliment any sandwich

    ReplyDelete
  26. That sandwich looks delicious! I love your capture of the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tha's adorable. Kids do the sweetest things sometimes (emphasis on the sometimes, lol). Beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  28. great images of the sky. hope the sun always shines for you

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the pictures of the sky. Your son is adorable and that sandwich looks good!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awwww, the popsicle ice cubes were such a sweet thing to do. Yay for sun every day for you. That temperature is very pleasant too.

    ReplyDelete
  31. That sounds like a perfect day! My husband used the popsicle ice cube trick yesterday at the pool lol.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the part about your son putting a popsicle in your soda. That is too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Aren't kids the best. Yummy sandwich! I had never heard of Yoghurt and Mint

    ReplyDelete
  34. The ice pop ice cubes was incredibly sweet of your son. That yogurt mint sauce sounds amazing. I'll have to find a recipe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the sky photos. That sandwich looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  36. The ice cubes were super sweet! The pictures of the sky are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  37. You took some really cool photos there. That sandwich doesn't look too shabby either. :D

    ReplyDelete
  38. I have never seen this type of meat before. What is doner meat ?

    ReplyDelete