Magic Nail Lab

Today we have a review for you.


Interplay's Wild Science Range, Magic Nail Lab.

 This set is aimed at girls aged 8+ and allows them to make their own nail varnishes.My oldest loves this she had lots of fun and experiment on yours truly.



She loves the fact that she can make her own polish colors and has now told me i need to get more colors so she can make more different ones lol.



 Make your own fabulous nail polishes and decorate your nails with the Wild Science Magic Nail Laboratory. Use bases and pigments to create your own special formula nail polishes.


You use 5ml of the clear polish and add in a few drops of the colors you want.in this box we had shimmer,white and red. If you are using one color IE red then you add up to 12 drops if you want the color like my daughter did for me we added 6 red and 6 white drops.




 This is a really cute little nail varnish bottle that comes with the pack and you can pour you color in to this once you have mixed it.


 The one above is the shimmer i think its quite pretty.
 This one is the one my daughter first made and she painted my nail, I think she did a great job.





Learn how to manicure and care for your nails and add color changing stickers for totally cool nail designs!My daughter is yet to try these out as she says she does not want to waste them lol.


Magic Nail Lab is so much more than just another nail polish kit, it’s a complete nail beauty activity kit that’s great fun to do on your own or with friends!

Follow the step-by-step color illustrated activity guide provided to see how it’s done.
All ingredients are gentle on the skin and can be washed off in warm water really easily.


 I have to say this is a great set my daughter loved it the only thing she said wrong with it is that she would like to be able to make lots more colors.

Whats in the box?


Contents:
  • Clear Polish Base
  • Photochromatic Nail Stickers
  • Shimmer Effect
  • Brush
  • Pots
  • Stirring Sticks
  • Red & White Colourants
  • Beaker
  • Buffer & Sandpaper File
  • Gift Bottle
  • Colour Instruction Manual

Just one of a range available from Interplay.
Priced at  £12.99 which i feel is a good price.

What do you think of this set?

48 comments:

  1. That looks like something my eldest would love.....She loves nail varnish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks pretty cool. I always have my nails painted, so I would totally try this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the opposite. I never paint my fingernails but I still think this is such a cool idea. I will have to use it for another purpose

      Delete
  3. My 7 year old would be all over this one I bought her a nail polish kit that had like 30 different nail polishes and she loves it heck it is the only way I can get my ADHD child to sit still long enough she usually get's so relaxed that she will fall a sleep so this is a great before bed treat for that special child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun. I bet every little girl and some big girls would love to play with this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun and creative way to do your nails at home. I like all the colors and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like great colors. Bet it is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a neat product for kids. For adults there are some other ways to do it, but at any age, it's fun to customize!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to do this with my daughters! They love having me paint their nails but I don't like the smell. SO I bet this would be better!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have LOVED to have something like this when I was a kid. Painting nails was one of my favorite activities! What a neat product!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a friend of mine that her and her daughter would love this. I have to share this with her. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great kit! I would have loved doing something like this when I was a kid - in fact I quite fancy giving it a try now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These looks absolutely cute, I think my daughter might have fun with this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen this around and have been wondering how it worked. She did an amazing job painting your nail by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My daughter would love this! She only lets me paint her toenails- but it would still be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks really cool! My niece would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My daughter would absolutely love this. She is always wanting her nails painted.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks like so much fun! I want to do it for myself, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great idea! I'll have to remember this the next time we have to buy a present for a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  19. my youngest would love this. Not sure if I'd let her indulge in all that color though

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's awesome. My daughters would love to make their own polish!

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG how innovative! I have been doing my own nails since I was 12 and I wish they had this when I was that age. Do they have an adult version I would love to make my own nail colors lol!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This would be so much fun for a girls birthday party or even a sleep over. My daughter loves getting her nails done, so I bet she would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great little kit for young girls. I wish I would have had something like this when I was a little girl

    ReplyDelete
  24. My goddaughters would absolutely love this. I would have loved it when I was younger!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yeah I'm pretty sure my daughter would love this. So fun. Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  26. This looks awesome. I would have loved to have had this when I was a little girl. My sister and I loved the Lee Press-on Nails; this is so much fancier!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is so cool that even I want one of these kits!! My kids would LOVE this too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This looks like a nice play thing for girly girl. I know my daughter would love it

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fun and this is totally something my daughter would have played with when she was younger!

    ReplyDelete
  30. How fun is this? I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to do things like this!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a fun kit! Both of my nieces would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  32. These looks so fun. I love really love fun nails.

    ReplyDelete
  33. That looks like something fun for a younger teenager to do. I've never seen anything like it.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Looks like you need a few coats to cover, but the colors are very pretty. What a fun craft for a tween girl!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very cool! I want this for myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your daughter did do a great job! :) I think it's a cool lab kit.

    ReplyDelete
  37. How cool. I know my 9yo daughter would go crazy for this. She is always having me paint her nails

    ReplyDelete
  38. That looks like something I would have loved doing as a kid! Make my own polish? Sold!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh, how neat! I would have loved this when I was a kid - I loved crafts and I loved "Girly" makeup stuff. Heck, I'd have fun customizing my own nail polish *now*. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  40. My little nieces would absolutely love to use this all the time! Can't wait for my girl to like nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. That looks like a lot of fun! I would like that myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh, that sounds like a fun little project. Great idea for a girl's day or Mom & Daughter mani-pedis!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am going to share thispost with my teenie bopper. She has newly discovered nail art and would be intersted in using this product.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Fun! I can see my daughter having fun with this.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I do not know of a little girl who wouldn't just love this! thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  46. That is so neat! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  47. it's great they are incorporating a little science in there too!! my daughter would FLIP for this. probably literally, she's a gymnast.

    ReplyDelete