Rosa Red Jewellery.

I want to show you a wonderful jewellery company that i found some time back.

Rosa Red have created an affordable range of beautiful jewellery.Based in Glasgow Scotland They have something for everyone.



I was very lucky to be sent some  jewellery from their 2014 Summer range
which embraces all things ‘nature’. The inspirations this year have been trees as seen in’ Meribel ‘, Leaves as shown in ‘Folia’  butterflies as shown in ‘Troon ‘ and flowers as shown in ‘Verdi’ and ‘Beth’. The colours
of nature can be seen in the beautiful greens and blues across the collection which gives the wearer a summery feel.I have included some pictures from the website as my camera is not so good at getting a clear picture of the quality of these pieces.You can also see the lovely pink drawstring bags the jewellery comes in that's a lovely touch.





There are also turquoises moving to teal and through to navy and pale greens moving through to sage greens and there are beautiful pinks, purples and reds. As well as the statement pieces Rosa Red is known for.


They have also launched some simpler, finer designs that were created by young Scottish designers . These designs all have Scottish names such as ‘Iona’ and ‘Jura’ and they give more width and depth to the Rosa Red offering.

Each design has a matching necklace (priced from £28), bracelet (£20) and earrings £10) so is a very affordable piece of instant glamour without breaking the bank.

I really love the designs and high quality of each piece and any of the designs are suitable for  every occasion.

Aspen




 



 


Moray



 I have to just say that the pictures really do not do any justice to the quality each piece is really beautiful. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for high quality,classy jewellery without breaking the bank and also i think any age group could get away with wearing these.Please do make sure you check them out to see the full range on offer.

All these designs and the whole Rosa Red range are available from
Website,
Facebook,
Twitter.
You could also check out the stockist list here.

36 comments:

  1. Wow, they have some gorgeous pieces of jewelry there! I want one of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that heart bracelet looks to be a beauty! I think I need to do some shopping soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that Aspen. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the look of that Aspen line. It's clean lines and still sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The heart bracelet is stunning! What a nice collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful collection! I love giving nice jewelry to my family as gifts, especially nice things like this!
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so pretty! I would love to get some of this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Moray bracelet. So pretty and timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh their jewelry is lovely and although I don't wear costume or silver my daughter does and she would love these pieces. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had never heard of Rosa Red jewelry. They have beautiful collections!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a pretty collection from across the pond. I like the Moray jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very very pretty....I love classic unique jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful jewelry. Very tempted to buy them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to say how much I love these pieces. Especially the last ones in the turquoise. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are so cute and stylish. They could really jazz up an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, these are some really pretty pieces of jewelry. I'll have to check out this company.

    ReplyDelete
  17. They've really got some great selections. I'm very happy to hear about them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love jewellery. These are such pretty pieces! love them all~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such pretty products. I have never heard of this company, but they have a beautiful product line.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the designs! I like that they are not the typical "eh" jewelry. For sure statement pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! The color of the hearts necklace is so bright! What a pretty piece!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That blue in the Moray collection is so stunning. I love those pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those are very pretty. I love fun jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Rosa Red has a great jewel collection. All of them look lovely, elegant and very stylish. I’ll add Rosa Red to my wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. those are some pretty pieces. love all the vibrant colors

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the colors in the Moray pieces. So bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the blue from the Moray collection. Some seriously beautiful pieces

    ReplyDelete
  28. They do have some stunning pieces. I don't personally wear much jewelry, but my girls do. I will keep them in mind for gift giving this year!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous stuff. I really like the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  30. These pieces of jewelry are quite pretty. Everything seems so versatile and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What beautiful jewelry. Thank you of sharing, I will have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  32. ohh those necklaces are gorgeous! I used to have all kinds of jewelry but stopped wearing it after the kids were born -I think I need to make a few purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  33. That is some great looking jewelry. I love the Moray stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such pretty jewelry and great way to dress up an outfit. I like the Aspen collection.

    ReplyDelete