Everythingfor10pound

I had to show you this amazing website i came across the other day.

If you want fashion without the big prices then you need to check out Everythingfor10pound Yes thats right everything on there is £10.


Ista Textile Limited, which owns and operates everythingfor10pound.com.
Ista Ltd.started this business in 1980.



In the beginning they produced for other companies. After some time they  started to produce under Their own name. 
They firstly worked the Turkish bazaar for nearly 10 years.After a while They decided that this bazaar is small for Their expectations. 


They then moved Their  head office to London They registered Their trade mark firstly in Europe and then the other over 200 countries in the world. They now sell Their goods mainly in England to all over Europe. 



They produce in under brands which are "Nas, G-Crown, Garzia". And now They have got showrooms and branches in England, Germany and in Hungary.

 With something for men,women and children.

Let me show you what they kindly sent me.


Parrot Love


silhouette blue sundress featuring tropical parrots printed all over.
I love this dress its so beautiful and colourful.



Look at the amazing design its so bright and detailed.
I love this dress on it feels so nice and is very comfortable is a little stretchy too which i like it comes to my knees which again i like,It fits so nice i could wear it all day and be so comfortable.

Then as a surprise i got another dress,

Bordo tulle Knitwear Dress


 This  Again is a beautiful dress.



This is a nice stretchy dress that is again so comfortable i love it.I love the sheer sleeves.i love the colour it is available in other colours also as is the parrot dress.

The quality of both of these dresses is really good they look and feel top quality,The price is perfect good if you want to stick to a budget,I mean for £10 why would you not buy one of these dresses?. 





Shipping is available worldwide,Free UK shipping worldwide if you spend over £40, free international shipping if you spend over £60.














Also the shipping was really fast for mine,I missed the postman so had to wait 2 days for it to be re-delivered my fault lol.
If you want to check them out and pick up some amazing bargains head on over and check them out.

I would 100% recommend this company to anyone,Customer service is great and very friendly,fast shipping cheap prices and great quality, What more can i say.
Website,
Facebook,
Twitter.

What do you think of the dresses i was sent?

65 comments:

  1. wow this seems like a good site i will deffo be checking it out! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/southbeachsummer-event.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great! I wonder if it's linked to the everything5pounds website

    AliceMegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is different from everything5pounds.. this website includes quality and cheap clothes :) I tried it. lovely dresses and t-shirts.
    www.everythingfor10pound.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great variety for the price. International shipping isn't too bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree international shipping isn't bad at all, I love that red dress maybe once I reach my goal weight that's what I'll aim for and reward myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute clothes for great price. I too noticed that the international shipping was not that high.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both the blue and red dresses. They looks so comfy and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They sure do have a lot of great things and you can't really beat the price! I love the pieces you got!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like the burgundy dress, but there's no way I'd walk around all day with parrots all over me! I'm glad to hear that it was all comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great variety of items. Looks like great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the blue dress and what a great deal on all the items. I will have to let my youngest check out their site, he loves clothes lately.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blue sundress is adoreable and one my Daughter would love. I am heading over now to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! And, the price is great, even when converting to USD!

    ReplyDelete
  14. those all look like great buys at a great price!
    I really like the blue dress you got
    Need to head over and make my own discoveries

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am not sure I could pull off those dresses. My 3 yr old baby pooch would be ruining the dress. I could def pull off the hoodie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow that seems like an awesome site to shop at. way to go finding something you like.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like that parrot dress. It would be fun to wear at the beach this summer. It sounds like you've found a fun place to shop on the cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that blue dress. What a FUN way to accent your back!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! This place has really good prices-- I think that red dress would be great around the holidays, and at that price? Cannot beat that.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great deal (even on their international shipping!) I love the blue dress.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The parrot dress is definitely unique! I can picture it being worn in Hawaii or somewhere tropical.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like they have some great deals! I love finding deal sites.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That parrot dress is really fun! I love that these clothes look like good quality despite being inexpensive.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! It looks like a great site with unique clothing, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really like the blue dress. What is 10 pounds in US dollars?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am more amazed with the prices. Great clothing for those prices sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super cute! I actually really love the parrot dress!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am in the US so I am not sure the 10pounds equivalent to our dollar, but I really like that burgundy dress. Something I would wear!

    ReplyDelete
  29. They have some really cute options. Very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have to admit I've even heard of everything10pounds - though I have heard of similar, I love that parrot dress very vibrant :) x

    ReplyDelete
  31. I always enjoy a good deals and it looks like that store is full of them. I definitely need to check out their site!

    ReplyDelete
  32. The Parrot dress is adorable. You could have so much fun wearing that. Great prices and I love the other items too. You did good!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I had to look up the conversion, 1 pound is currently $1.67 US dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Looks like they have a nice range of products. I love finding great deals, especially on clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the dresses the most. Thanks for the recommendation. I'm always looking for new clothing companies.

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a great find! I love the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great prices! I love the parrot dress. Would make a great gift

    ReplyDelete
  38. Those are some great picks! I love seeing the fashion trends in Europe - it means it will hit the US soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. The parrot dress is so cool. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a cool idea. I love the burgundy dress!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love hunting down places like this to shop! You can't beat the prices for these kinds of items!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love hunting down places like this to shop! You can't beat the prices for these kinds of items!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Sounds like a great place to shop! Love the silhouette blue sundress!

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is a great selection of fashion products for a good price. They are trendy and fashion forward.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow that's a lot of selections for that price! I'm going to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  46. We have one here in the US that is Ten dollar mall and I love it! Super cute dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Lovely dresses! The blue one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  48. That a sweet deal! Everything looks good but I am digging that parrot shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Funnily enough, I like that parrot dress, and I never like animal prints. The back detail of the dress is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love the parrot dress its very cute! I love the back of it. I never wear dresses cause ... well I just look funny in them!

    ReplyDelete
  51. This is great. I love a flat rate.

    ReplyDelete
  52. There are styles for all kinds of tastes. I'd probably just go for the sweatshirt. I can't resist them!

    ReplyDelete
  53. What a great deal - my daughter would LOVE LOVE the I love London hoodie. She's obsessed with all things UK!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I really like the Bordo tulle Knitwear Dress and the "I love London" sweatshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I loved the blue dress and that pretty parrot dress. So pretty and what a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Very interesting! I have never heard of this website.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Wow, I love the stuff you got! I love the price even more. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  58. What a cool concept! They've got some pretty cute clothes too.

    ReplyDelete
  59. It looks like they have some good quality clothes for a great price. Thanks for introducing them to us :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. Those dresses are really cute! I would definitely pay the international shipping for these deals!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I like the blue dress with the strappy back. Now, if I could only squeeze myself into it...

    ReplyDelete
  62. Those are some BOLD prints! I'm not sure I could pull them off, but my little one can!

    ReplyDelete
  63. These clothes look really nice. My son just told me he only wants to wear graphic t-shirts so this site is a great find for me.

    ReplyDelete
  64. They have a lot of bright patterned items. I always love a good deal, too!

    ReplyDelete