ChattyFeet Socks

I was sent a new pair of socks the other day,Now wait do not click off these are not just any old boring socks these are just about the coolest socks you will see.

Thats Brad Feet in the picture above the one that is now giving plenty of laughs in the house and as well as being my fun socks keeping my feet warm.


He is also my kiddies go to hand puppet who they find really funny of course with daddy putting on a funny accent.

Poor daddy will have no voice left when they have finished with him and of course i want my socks back lol.

Chatty Feet is a great and fun company creating all these fun socks so kids and adults can all be kids together.

Imagine taking your shoes off somewhere thats maybe a little bit to serious,The mood will soon lighten when everyone gets a glimpse of your socks they are so bright and colourful as well there will be no missing your feet lol.

What i like most about these is that the face is on both sides not just the top or just the bottom.

Socks are produced in Portugal,sent Free shipping for the UK.If you are anywhere else in the world no problem there is worldwide shipping.
I got mine really fast (The next day)i was very impressed.
They are very good quality and feel great on your feet, (when you can keep them on your feet without someone pinching them lol.)

Kids socks are £5 and £7 for men and women's,Good prices for these multitasking socks :-).

Head on over check them out and buy some for yourself or for gifts for friends and family,There are plenty of colourful designs each with there own funny name.

I am going to have to get the kiddies some now as writing this i have no socks on one is on a mission as a super hero with little man the other well i am not quite sure when that one has been stashed lol.


Website,
Facebook,
Twitter,
YouTube,
Google+.

What do you think of these socks?



*I was sent this product free of charge in return for an honest review*

40 comments:

  1. Those are so cute. I only own white socks, but I might have to make an exception for a pair of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! These are cute! My kids might think I was crazy though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really adorable. My granddaughter would love them/. I might wear them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are super cute! My daughter would love these - heck, so would I!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love colorful socks and these are above all the rest. I am going to have to get some and they would make great presents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are too cute. My kids would get a kick out of me wearing those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, those are cute! My kids would adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so fun and colorful! I bet they're popular with teens!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a sock lover...these are SUPER CUTE! I seriously want some like seriously. I love them! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are super cute and such a fun way to keep your toes warm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, those are some super adorable. I like seeing those cute faces rather than just boring sock bottoms. My kids would love these too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had never seen socks with cute faces on the bottom of them before. These made me giggle! I need a pair or two.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are really adorable. I hate matching socks. This would make is so simple.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hate matching socks. These would be so easy. adorable

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are super cute. :) I need a pair for all members of our family!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those would make a fun gag gift, or something to cheer someone up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love fun socks. Wish we could get them here in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are some awesome socks! If I still worked in daycare I'd instantly buy them because the kids would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh now these are cute! They'd be a riot as gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute for the kiddos! I do not think that this is something that I would buy for myself though.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are some fun socks! My daughter loves quirky socks. She will love these

    ReplyDelete
  22. Socks with faces are too cute. I love those for stocking stuffers!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are adorable and I know my family would find entertainment from them also. They serve a dual purpose and that is great.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kids would surely love these socks! I know that things can easily get bored and if we only have the creativity and fun minds, we can always think of ways how to spice things up! Kudos to the brains behind this product. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've never seen anything like those before. How cute.

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are too funny! My kids would love a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  27. How funny and cute. I love them. They go well with my site The Chatty Momma. I'l have to get a pair so my feet can be chatty too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are so fun! I love fun socks!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Those are some really cool socks and I would so rock a pair. My daughter collects unusual socks so I know she would love them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Those are the cutest socks I have ever seen. What a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Now those are some sweet socks! I could see my 16 month old twins LOVING these - do they come in baby sizes?!

    ReplyDelete
  32. LOL!! These are cute! I don't wear socks in the summer months. EVER. But in the fall and winter, I live in them. I would take baths in them if I could! I have a nice collection and I love fun ones like these!

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are too funny! Would makes great sock puppets

    ReplyDelete
  34. That is too cute! It is a silly idea that I can see translating into fun. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  35. These are just too cute! I want to pick some up for my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  36. These make me giggle! They are such cute socks!

    ReplyDelete
  37. These are cute socks. It is a fun way to put a little personality into an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  38. These would definitely not be boring! My nieces would love these!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ohhh I am so loving these! My boys and I are TOTALLY sock people. We love bright, colorful, unique socks and actually compete to see who can find/wear the best ones. Plus, it's a chic and cheap way to update a person's look - especially for boys! Going to check out the brand. They look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh my goodness, those are too cute. I'll keep this in mind for Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete