Finding Hubby's Birthday Present From Liquor Store Clothing.



My Hubby always spoils the kids and I but never himself.

He has not long ago brought me some dresses i wanted and each of the kiddies something new,I have decided to get him something good from all of us and that's where Liquor Store Clothing comes in.

Liquor Store doors opened in February 2012, in 'The Great Western Arcade, Birmingham'.
They have a great selection of Men's clothing and different brands like Converse, Levi's,Oliver Spencer and many more.I have sat down and had a look through with our oldest helping me so lets see what she has chosen.

Firstly he need some new shoes,



Gourmet Uno C Peacoat/White, £32.50.

 

Levi's 501 Bison, £73.50.

 

A.P.C. Sweat Leopard a Capuche Dark Navy,£150.00.

What do you think of madam's choices?,I can not show you everything but they have so much on their website that you could like us spend hours deciding.
Next time you want to buy some clothes for your boyfriend,hubby or in fact any man in your life make sure you head on over and check Liquor Store out you will not be disappointed. 

I also found this that i want i know its for men but who cares lol.


Majestic Select 3/4 Sleeve Back Print Striped Crew Tee,£65.00.

 If you want to see more then head on over and check out Their,
Website,
Facebook,
Twitter,
Instagram.

*This is a sponsored post*

No comments:

Post a Comment