#ZackandQuack Twitter Party Whats In The Box



We received our party box yesterday and its packed with lots of goodies to enjoy at the party so let me show you whats inside.

We have

1  large box
6 of 4" x4" boxes
4 of 6" x 6" boxes
2 of 10" x 8" boxes
1 A1 sheet of card
1 and a half cardboard tubes
1 sheet of bubble wrap (promptly hidden from dogs and kiddies that love jumping on it yes i have strange dogs lol)
4 large paper plates
4 small paper plates







1 pack of craft materials which has,

15 sheets of green paper for origami frog activity
1 roll of sticky tape
1 bundle of tissue paper
1 pack of mini squares of tissue paper
2 pairs of scissors
1 bottle of glue
3 glitter pens
1 pack of random felt letters
1 pack of pom poms
1 roll of foil
5 sheets of sugar paper
1 pack of googly eyes (these freak me out lol) 
6 packs of crayons which the kiddies get in their goodies bags to take home



 Also a pack of shortbread biscuits and 4 icing pens to decorate them.

In the paper work part of our packs we get,
50 Zack & Quack unique code invites which we give one to each of the children and hand out the rest out to friends,
1 wordsearch sheet for each child
1 Zack & Quack spot the difference sheet for each child
1 Zack & Quack find the objects activities for each child 
1 A3 movie poster for each child to take home
1 maze activity sheet for each child to take home
Instructions on how to make an origami frog.













Lastly for each child to take home,
White cardboard trinket box which can be started at the party
1 pack of plasticine
1 Nick Jr. Goody bag which includes
1 Nick Jr. Umbrella 
2 Nick Jr. Postcards
1 Nick Jr. Crayons

And not forgetting some tasty sweets :-)

So thats the party box checked over ready for Friday so remember to Join us on twitter Friday 7th feb 3:45pm-5:45pm and Make sure to follow myself kayadeola and UKMumstv and use the #zackandquack hashtag. you should use this in all tweets concerning the party or just to see what is going on.
Look forward to seeing you all there :-)




 






















30 comments:

  1. What a GREAT party kit! We have never seen this show, but it sounds really cute!! I hope your party is a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super cute idea. It's an awesome party favor! Fun Fun Fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty cool party kit, I know you are going to have fun, & I Hope You Enjoy the party

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love my little one to come home with this party pack. That's a great one that's going to last a lot longer than just the car ride home. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A party kit? How cool! I need to do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an awesome idea! I may have to borrow this idea from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We could have so much fun with that box. I wish I could attend the party but we have too many appointments scheduled.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lot of stuff! And it looks like kids will have a lot of fun with all those goodies! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome thing to work on - lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Grandson would love having this party kit. I am taking my Hubs to the Cleveland Clinic tomorrow so I won't be at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an awesome party kit someone will be having a great party

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun! What a great fun filled party to throw the kids. Nick Jr rules! My youngest watches everyday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, that is an awesome party! So many fantastic activities for the kids and great goodie bags!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't seen this show, but what an adorable assortments of goodies you got! The kids are going to be thrilled with the party!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow what a fun looking box - I hope you have a wonderful party I'll try and remember to join you on twitter! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a whole lot of stuff! I bet this will be a lot of fun. Oh, and icing pens--I've always wanted to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that looks like a lot of fun! We could use one of those umbrellas in the goodie bags today because it has been pouring here!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun filled box! I'd love to use them all for myself! (Insert evil laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a big box of goodies. You should all have a good time with the stuff that your received. Can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A party kit what a wonderful idea. I am always running around for things when I have a party.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness. Looks like you all are about to have a great time. I hope you all have a blast. Can't wait to read your update.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My kids would be beyond excited to receive a box like that in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is a really fun looking box with great goodies inside! I'd love the be the kiddos who receive those :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. There are going to be some very excited children at that party! What a fun set-up!

    ReplyDelete
  25. My goodness what a generous box of goodies. I bet you'll have your hands full. Will try to catch the party.,
    Eliz

    ReplyDelete
  26. That party kit looks awesome. If I did not have to take my little one to dentist, I would have joined the twitter party. Hope you all have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You prepared practical and fun goodie bags for kids. :) I love the idea of umbrellas.

    ReplyDelete
  28. what a fun party time - the kids must really enjoy that craft too!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Some very cool stuff in those party bags. Here's to having fun at the twitter party

    ReplyDelete
  30. oh my gosh!! This looks like a great party!! I love the bags they sent and the umbrella!

    ReplyDelete