Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Power Sound FX And Ninja Combat Gear #Review

You may of seen a couple of Teenage mutant turtles reviews on here before little man loves them so he was very excited to be included in another review.

The Powersound Figures are able to deliver battle phrases with awesome sound effects. Each of the figures stands 5.5 inches tall and features a patented wire coil activation system in the arms and legs that triggers heroic battle phrases. Simply pull back and hold the activation limb to hear reverberated phrases such as 'I'm invincible!' and 'Hiiiiiiii-yaa!'

Turtles PowerSound FX Raphael

 

Features & Benefits

  • Pull the power coil arms to activate battle sounds!
  • Hold them back for extended effects
  • You control the action!
  •  Look for all the Power Sound FX figures!
  • All 4 Turtles and Shredder available to collect ( each sold separately)


 Little man loves him and loves the phrases that he says,by moving Raphales arms you will hear him speak and the great part about it (for little man not me lol) the longer you hold the arm the longer he will drag out his word.
Take a quick look at the short clip and excuse the quality i just wanted you to hear what it sounds like you will hear a longer phrase when the arm was held in place and the normal if you just move the arm quickly.

video
Just a little warning be careful where you put him after play little man decided to put him in his toy box  with some other toys on top and left it but as i walked past him room i could here Raphael talking it took me a minute to find him he had other toys on top one of which was pushing his arm up a little and making him talk now hi has been put on a shelf lol.

RRP £14.99
For ages 4+

The second thing little man was sent was 
 

Raphael Ninja Combat Gear


Features & Benefits

  • Time to Turtle Up with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ninja Combat Gear.
  • Become your favorite Turtle
  • Put on your signature bandana that will help transform you into your very own hero in a half shell!
  • Grab your signature weapons and get ready to battle.
  • Suitable for ages 4 and above
 Do you have what it takes to become a Ninja Turtle? Turtle up in your favourite Ninja gear to find out! Raphael's set includes set includes the Turtle's authentic ninja weapon (2 complete Sais) & signature bandana that will help transform you into your very own hero in a half shell!
 
This gave little man alot of fun running around telling everyone he could that he was a turtle and telling his dad he now needs a shell,Then he decided one of his teddies should get a chance to play and so put the bandana on (little man was not to keen on having it on for long)

 I could not help but laugh when he ran in and asked me to take pictures of his carrot teddy 
He loves both of these sets though he has played with the action figure alot more and poor carrot still is wearing the bandana lol.
RRP £14.99
For ages 4+

Check out the Flair website for more information.



30 comments:

  1. Oh my son would absolutely love these. He's a big ninja turtle fan. Thanks for the review and the video as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing these action figures are a blast from the past. My brother loved playing with these when we were kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys are all Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Fans. I bet they would love all of these toys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just when you finally get them to the point when they put away their toys----the toys don't like it LOL. Yup, that toy definitely belongs on a shelf! The Ninja set is adorable as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a blast from the past. They are definitely a classic toy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids love ninja turtles! My hubby does, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My boys are crazy for Teenaged Mutant ninja turtles. They would love these toys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My boys are SO in the TMNT's right now. They would both LOVE that Ninja Combat Gear!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've never gotten into the Turtles around here. But those toys look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not to the point with my son that he needs to play with these little guys but I know he'd love this review soon. He likes to watch the cartoon so, its only a matter of time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hubby is a huge fan. My stepson loves them as well! I have to check to see if he has this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My nephew just discovered the TMNT and is currently requesting toys for his upcoming birthday. I will definitely be checking to see if either of these are available when I purchase his gifts this year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My kids are huge Ninja Turtles fans! This would be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bandana is just too cute. I like the set-up with the swords. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. When we were kids my brother LOVED TMNT. He could watch it all day long. Maybe my toddler will get into it soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I remember watching Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoons when I was a kid. I'm glat that your son loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Talking toys in the toy box are the worst! Glad you found it without going crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahaha at poor carrot. He looks like he is ready to go on the defensive. My son used to love TMNT!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these guys. My son is crazy about them. he thinks thy are funny

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cool are they, I can't believe ninja turtles are still around I remember them from my childhood :)x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I remember when my daughter was young, she wanted to play with the Teenage Mutant Turtles. I didn't know anything about them. I lean red quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These look adorable and I have two nephews that are just the right age for these. The Turtles have been around for ever and are still very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  23. My son ( and husband) would love these!! They love TMNT!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I used to watch TMNT when I was younger, and I remember all of their names too. But I'm too old for toys now.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I cannot believe they are still around. I remember my friends brothers really into them when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  26. My son hasn't quite taken to the TMNT (yet) just a matter of time because his dad is a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So cool - this totally brings back memories, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are so cool! My son loves Ninja turtles. I love that your little man got his teddy involved in the action!

    ReplyDelete
  29. That is funny about the carrot teddy. You know you're a blogger parent when... :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. well there is my teenager years coming back to haunt me in the form of an action figure

    ReplyDelete