Sunday Roast With Knorr Gravy Pots Celebrating Product Of The Year



Its been a while since we had a Sunday roast mainly because of Christmas and not wanting to see another roast for a while but last week i got an email from the lovely team from Knorr letting me know that Their   innovative Gravy Pots have been awarded Product of the Year in the Gravy & Stock category! Product of the Year is the world’s largest consumer-voted award for product innovation – products which save time and really hit the spot with consumers And as you can imagine they are really excited.

In celebration they were kind enough to send us a wonderful Sunday roast dinner hamper to enjoy along with some Knorr gravy pots to make some tasty gravy that really tastes homemade.

It came with on Saturday morning the kiddies were more excited than me to see what was in there lol.


The Beef was really good quality we had roast parsnips,roast and mashed potatoes all i had to buy for the meal was stuffing and make some Yorkshire puddings (i will not eat a roast if it is missing any of those things lol) Also no one in my house likes cooked carrots the kiddies get it from me i hate them cooked so i always eat them raw with my food strange maybe but there is worse things.

We used the Beef Gravy mixed with the juices from the tasty beef and some of the water from the potatoes in the roasting tin heated it all up mixing it all together the Gravy pot melted away really well unlike granules which sometimes can be a pain.It was a little thinner than we normally have but the flavour made up for it.

Sorry i totally forgot to take pic of the food after it was done but we were all so hungry but i can tell you it was amazing and Knorr really did a great job with their Gravy Pots they are so full of flavour simply to use and really makes a great addition to a sunday roast in fact any meal you need with gravy.

We also were sent the Onion Gravy and Chicken gravy so when i use them i will put something on here then.

And let me not forget the best part about these

  • Free from artificial colours
  • Free from artificial preservatives
  • Free from artificial flavour enhancers
  • No added MSG

*I was sent this Knorr hamper in order to write this honest review  *

32 comments:

  1. Thats great that you got it on sunday, there is sunday dinner. But It does look tasty, I would love to try it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum I love making roasts. It's such a great way to get the family together. Haven't used Knorr just yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look amazing! My family (other than me of course) hates roasts and stews and pretty much all of the above so I don't get to have one often. I will have to check these out for next time I make one, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never made a pot roast before. I know, very sad! But with that being said, I bet if I used these products it would make it a lot easier for me to make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks interesting. We may have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I make a pot roast with potatoes and carrots, but I usually make mine with ketchup. I will have to try these gravy pots sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just made a roast around 5 days ago-I did not make gravy to go with it but next time am going to look for this product-Knorr has always made delicious stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds so delicious!! I will be looking for these in the store on my next shopping trip. I love Knorr's products.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My house is a big fan of the Knorr company. My husband loves their Butter and Herb noodles, and I love the cooking stocks. I'll be excited when I see the Gravy Pot products arrive at my local grocer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those gravies look fantastic! I haven't seen these, either, but I'll keep an eye out for them. I don't like gravy at all, but my husband loves it, so this would be easier to keep him happy than making gravy for one person from scratch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Man!! that roast must have turned out great with all the good ingredients you added.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never really tried making a pot roast. I don't recall using knorr products. Thanks for the heads up. Sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember my Mum using Knorr as a child - it seemed to always add a lot of flavour :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can think of all kinds of yummy ideas for those gravy pots. I can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds amazing! I am going to have to find these!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I'd like this better than granules too. And I do like the Knorr name brand!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How nice! I'm not a fan but my family loves roasts & gravy so they would've loved having this for Sunday dinner! When they see food like this, there is no such thing as leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow, I did not know Knorr had gravy pots. I just made gravy from scratch today. Sure would have been easier with Knorr gravy pots. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This whole meal looks amazing. I did not know Knorrs had gravy pots.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sunday dinners were a staple growing up, I'd love to bring back this tradition. Looks like a great meal!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My family loves roasts and I love Knorr products. I use them to make gravy and stews.. So, I totally get when their gravy is awarded product of the year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven't seen Knorr gravy pots here in Spain, but I really like other products from Knorr. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Knorr they have those great stock packets that are a great start to many of my homemade soups. I did not know they had something similar for gravy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have not even heard of Knorr, isn't that bad? It does look good though.

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh lucky you! We use Knorr bouillon beef cubes when cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've never heard of this, but then again I don't cook. it does look like a great addition to a great tasting meal

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love a good roast!! Knorr rocks my world with their gravy! Luck you to get to work with them!! I want some of that roast now!

    ReplyDelete
  28. great idea - i think that sometimes we miss out on having the right stock when we make it ourselves (at least i do!)

    ReplyDelete
  29. What great ideas! I never heard of Knorr before but now I am really intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Those gravy pots look like they would make it easy to prepare a delicious homemade meal!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I remember my Mom using Knorr in her stews when we were growing up. The flavors were great.

    ReplyDelete
  32. How nice of them to send this to you. I really wish you would have taken a photo of the food. LOL. Gotta keep an eye out for these Knorr gravys

    ReplyDelete