Shoes shoes and more shoes :-)

How was your weekend?
Mine was good the kiddies decided they were going to spend some time with their cousins which gave me and hubby a chance to do a little shopping.

First of all i wanted to get rid of a couple of store gift cards that i have kept for around a year i did not see much point in spending them there was £5 on each so i thought maybe while we were out i could grab some new earrings or something so first stop was Topshop

I found a bright colour pair of shoes i thought i would grab as hey i love shoes and they were £5 down from £16 so i thought it was a good deal.

 Next was on to New Look

As i went in i decided to ask them to check if there was £5 on it i do not know why but they lady at the checkout told me you have £15 on there,i was shocked as i would of spent it sooner had i known lol but with what i picked up i got a really good deal.

In their sale part i of course went straight to the shoes now it was hard to find the right size but my hubby found me some lovely pairs that i did not see so first up with have

These are a light purple and i love them :-) they were £17.99 down to just £5



Next
I love these because of the gold heels and they are also my favorite colour hubby found these hidden behind some other pairs of shoes and they were the right size they were £24.99 down to again just £5.

And then these last pair are my favorite also the same colour with the gold heel,gold peep toe and gold zip.
Theses were £29.99 down to £5.


We must of spent ages in there lol but i was happy with my finds.

Then it was time to grab some food before heading to pick up the kiddies and go home.
We had decided to exchange our Tesco Clubcard points for a few places to eat and what i like about it is £2.50 worth of clubcard points you can exchange for £10 worth of vouchers in some places,we had decided to do that one place was a Chinese for hubby though i forgot to take pics as he munched away lol.Where i chose as i wanted pizza was Pizza Express the one we went to the staff were so lovely and helpful and my pizza was ready in around 5mins Also they allowed you to use your clubcard voucher to take away which most places do not allow,though it seemed less also the pizza is so tasty i am heading back there this week lol.



Well that was a fun part of the weekend :-) have a great week.

31 comments:

  1. I like them all, but those orange ones up at the top are my favorite. I can't walk in heels like I used to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you found some really great shoes. The colors and styles are great. Now, if only the warm weather would arrive so you could show them off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a whole lot of shoes for those gift certificates and at what I assume were really great prices. It was good that you could spend some of it on lunch--

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that's a lot of new shoes! Good for you. If I see a deal, I have to snap it up, too. Can't wait to see what you wear them with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the open toe shoes. I've never tried the open toe booties like that, but I think they're cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally in love with the last pair of shoes! Love the color, the design, love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all those shoes! I haven't been shoe shopping in a while. I should go look for myself! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute shoes! I think pizza is well deserved after a long day of shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I LOVE your shoes! I always enjoy a good time of shoe-shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like your weekend was quite productive and enjoyable! I love that bright colored shoes.. It is great for casuals, I think. I am not much of a heels person though.. I would prefer them flat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I want some new shoes! I want them but I know I won't hardly wear them. I'm a flip flops gal.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great shoe choices! I really like all of them but the orange are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the peep toe on that last pair of boots. And ending the day with pizza is always a win!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's cool that you found so many shoes at such great prices! That pizza looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A woman can never have enough shoes and those all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need to go shopping with you, you seem to have scored some really good deals. They are all cute too. When I find shoes on clearance the cute ones are never my size.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great shoes! My favorites are the purple pumps - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice shoes. I like the red ones with the bows.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i want the wedge heels to cute for sure

    ReplyDelete
  20. never say no to shoes specially those!! that gift certificiate went a long way!! my faves the orange ones, they look perfect for a relaxing day

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pizza! lol Sorry I'm not a shoe person. Shopping or whatever but I'd go go for that pizza

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those orange flats are too stinkin' cute! I want them :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those are some cute shoes! I love the little orange flats

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those are all pretty shoes! The only pair I could even remotely walk in though are the flats. LOL. I have no sense of balance! I have a hard time walking on even a wedge heel!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I used to not be into shoes that much but lately, I have been. I love those shoes and that pizza-yum!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That pizza looks amazing and the shoes are super cute!! I love shopping with a gift certificate!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like those little orange shoes. They look really comfy. Also, I can't believe that your pizza was ready in about 5 minutes. That is super fast!

    ReplyDelete
  28. love the first pair of shoes. just my style! want to know my size? *hint hint*

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a steal! I love shoes too so all of your shoes were speaking to me. Your fave ones are so hot with those gold heels... Em mm. Can we borrow your hubby? He's a fierce super shopper! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the little doll shoes! Definitely an eye popper!

    ReplyDelete