Rose Amber Kaftans.



I know we are still in February but its time to get prepared for spring/summer and if it is as nice as last year here in the UK then there will be no need to jet off to some far flung hot deserted island ( That's what i want to do right now lol). So anyway while i was dreaming of being somewhere hot and time to change my wardrobe from boring winter to the bright and colorful fun of summer dresses,beachwear and festivals,I stumbled across a brand new company and instantly fell in love you will see why.

Rose Amber is a London Based luxury resort wear brand,Started by Tessa Marwick and Jackie Manning They launched the brand in 2013 after tracing their family heritage (specifically their great, great grandmother Rosie) back to an Indian village on the outskirts of Kanpur. Inspired by the sumptuous textures and glittering embellishments characteristic of the region, the co-founders named their summer wear brand after Rosie, and dedicated their debut collection to India’s version of the kaftan.



 
The label seeks to effortlessly take the Rose Amber girl from day-to-night with its range of versatile summer staples, a transformation symbolised by the company’s golden butterfly insignia.
Each Rose Amber creation is handcrafted by Indian artisans, combining the world’s finest fabrics with the delicate handiwork indigenous to the area. The company also donates 5% from each garment sold to The Rose Amber Foundation.

Little about the Rose Amber foundation from the website

"Rose Amber donates 5% from each garment sold to The Rose Amber Foundation which has been created ensure we develop as an ethical and sustainable brand. The Rose Amber Foundation is currently researching various initiatives to develop the best possible social responsibility program for our brand."

I was given the opportunity to receive one of Their Kaftan's for this review when asked what colour i would like those of you that know me know i chose purple.

It looked so pretty on the website i could not wait till it came which by the way was not long at all i love companies that do not make you wait forever to receive something knowing that you will be eagerly awaiting its arrival.

This cute pink box was delivered the pink gift box is a great start :-)
Ok so a little confession i was really excited to receive this that i forgot to take pics when i opened the box lol but the Kaftan was wrapped in orange tissue paper scented by all accounts as upon opening the box  i was hit with a beautiful perfume i can not describe it but it is lovely and the kaftan smells of it too even hubby said oh that smells nice lol.

And of course staying with Their Butterfly insignia they have put a golden sticker with the butterfly sealing the paper.

Here is my lovely new kaftan you will have to excuse the picture quality the weather was horrible and dark so even with the flash and lights on it did not help,the picture really does not do it justice,The quality is beautiful and the over all design i love,i really can not wait to wear this with some shorts,bikini top some high shoes and lots of jewelry.


Here you can see close ups of the designs and how nice it really is
I also received this lovely top with it which again is really pretty i love the top and bottom lace design.
The over all quality is great the Kaftan itself is really light and soft it feels really nice on your skin and will be great on those warm/hot days where you want to cover up but look good and not get too hot.

There is also other designs and colours available on the website but what you will notice is they are all of a very high quality and really stand out i love the brightness of each one and it is very hard to choose which one you want so maybe buy a few :-)



Each Kaftan is £65 a really good price when you look at the quality and the fact that they have hand-crafted embroidery,I would really recommend buying from Rose Amber you will not be disappointed also when contacting Them they are really lovely and will answer any questions you have.
Also They do international shipping which is also good and what i like also is that because these are hand-crafted each one will have small differences i like that because you know these are not mass produced by machines and real time,effort and care has gone in to each and everyone so worth the price and also the fact that a proportion of the money from each goes to the foundation.

If you would like to see more head on over and check out Amber Rose,

Website
Facebook
Twitter



27 comments:

  1. I love the soft flowing fabrics. The designs are really very pretty too as are the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks like they have some really nice stuff!! I would love to get some of their clothing for this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally love that. I really like the pretty color and style too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how rich that purple looks. Enjoy your new digs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really very pretty and would be very comfortable to wear when the weather changes from freezing to HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love these. The material is very beautiful and I love how light and soft they seem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be perfect beach wear! I would love any of those tunics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are my kind of clothes. I love the bright colors and the embellishments are just too beautiful. Rushing to the website to check them out and hoping they have my size. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Liz these Kaftans are all so beautiful! I wouldn't mind owning the blue one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cover ups! The colors are really bright and bold and they look so comfy too. I'd definitely wear one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love!
    With our beach perfect weather practically year round, this is the store for me!!
    Thanks for the find

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of them! I need to add this to my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The orange one, I think that is the best one out of all of them. Even though I am kinda of loving that blue one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These cover ups is so sexy - I just love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you are talking summer.. count me in. I hate winter, love summer. Great cover ups you showed us, and it sure does make me think warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the term "resort wear". These definitely make me want to be at the beach, and I've been looking for a tanktop like that so I'll have to go check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Kraftans and these look really great. I will have to check them out. Summer is coming soon and we are already experiencing great weather here so this will definitely be in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are all gorgeous. I love the fact that they donate and their products have hand-embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's cool that these are hand-embroidered and I love when companies donate or give back to the area they are located in. It makes me much more likely to buy from them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love kaftans, although looking at the shape its more of a kurti. I love the red one and wouldn't mind own one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. They all look beautiful. I love the designs. It makes a woman look more feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  22. It makes me want summer to come - what some gorgeous coloured kaftans! x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very nice outfits! I am so ready for spring so I can wear these

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh what lovely embroidery and color of those kaftans :) Love those blues you got here.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh those are pretty! I really love them!

    ReplyDelete
  26. that is pretty be perfect for this summer to wear to the beach

    ReplyDelete
  27. That cover up is so pretty! I am going to the beach next month and really need another one. I will check the site out. :)

    ReplyDelete