Perfumed Jewelry Best Invention Yet.



While looking for perfume on the internet i came across something that made me stop and look again something that i am surprised i have not seen or heard of before perfumedjewelry.com.

Perfumed Jewelry is Based in Australia But not to worry They offer Free Worldwide delivery.



I love perfume and have a vast collection and always take a bottle (or 2) out in my bag with me if we are going out for a long day, it can be a pain and i would rather not have to take it with me well that's where Perfumed Jewelry saves the day.

A Little about Perfumed Jewelry,

Fifteen years ago, Renee looked into her mother’s jewelry box and found a scented handkerchief that had scented all of the jewelry in the box. While the scent didn’t last, she thought, “Wouldn’t it be wonderful to put perfume and jewelry together?”


Following years of research into a way of infusing real perfume into a delivery system that lasts up to 28 days, Perfumed Jewelry was developed – finally bringing Renee’s dream into reality.
Perfumed Jewelry brings a woman’s favourite perfume and jewelry together in one stunning filigree pendant.


There are two different charms to pick from in gold and 6 in Silver, They All come with chains.

Gold Charm’s are $210.00


Silver Charm’s are $140.00 



You simply choose your favorite scent, There's 200 fragrances to choose from Yes 200 and that’s not all If your favorite fragrance isn't listed, they will even go so far as to order it for you at no extra charge! You may have to wait up to a month for it however, but that is understandable I think it's amazing  that they offer this service. And that also means there is limitless combinations you can choose.

Each jar comes with 3 JewelStones infused with the scent of your selected fragrance.

Each JewelStone is designed to release the fragrance for 28 days. With 3 included, you get a 3 months supply.

 Let me show you the one i Picked

I picked Tranquility
Firstly i liked them all lol but this one stood out it looked really pretty and i decided i would like Lady Million-Paco Robanne.


Within a few days it had arrived i was shocked at the fastness of the delivery as some companies even in this country do not deliver that fast :-).

It came packed really nicely and with a little gift bag too.

 
   
On opening the box this is what you see.


A Little introduction and instructions.

Inside the box is your pendant and a beautiful jar holding the 3 perfume stones

Even the little jar is really cute.

The stones are really amazing at holding the scent i have been wearing one when i have been out for a couple of weeks now and its still as nice as when this first arrived so it really is what it says.

The stones look like little diamonds which i thought was a lovely little touch.

To put your stone in all you need to do is unclasp the the side.

Place in the stone and close back up.

And there you have it.

I really love mine and i am looking forward to buying refills and trying out different perfumes, I have had quite a few comments on the Jewelry itself as it really stands out on its long chain. and one old lady said ooo you smell nice and when i told her where the smell was coming from she was amazed and said oh if only there was something like this when i was younger so i told her you are never too old with that she giggled and said that might get me a nice man lol.

Also i think this would be great for people that can not wear perfume because of allergies.

Head on over and Check out Perfumed Jewelry
Website,
Facebook,
Twitter,
Customer service from Renee is really great She is really lovely and helpful :-).


20 comments:

  1. I think that is a really neat idea and the jewelry itself is absolutely gorgeous. I would love to have one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a new concept! I love it! The pieces you received are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Putting perfume and jewelry together is a great concept! I think these items are very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah! This is amazing! I LOVE the necklaces. They're so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super great idea! I will go and check them out now. This would make a perfect Mother's day gift too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember something like this when I was a kid. It would be great for me to wear now since I don't use perfume because of the ingredients it has in it. But I still love smelling good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of the jewelry. This is a unique gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea! I often can't wear my favorite scents because of skin reactions. But This would solve that problem. Plus the jewelry is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is seriously the neatest most unique jewelry I have ever laid my eyes on! Not only is it pretty on the eyes, but pleasant on your nose too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the first I have seen /jewelry like with fragrances. I am picky with fragrances because I also break out with a slight rash with having fair skin tends to happen. I am also that way with certain jewelry. I lover the one you picked out. I like you can pick both fragrance and jewelry. I bet it would make a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's perfect! No worries about the scent fading away to nothing over the course of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love unique jewelry items like this. I think this would be perfect for hot summer days when perfume scents disappear quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a genius idea and i love that you can choose from so many different scents and i really like the necklace looks so vintage of to shop

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic idea - I had something like this in my teens my aunt and uncle brought it - it was so beautiful looking thought x

    ReplyDelete
  15. These perfumed jewelry pieces are really beautiful. I never knew that you could purchase these and I love the added bonus of the perfume inside of them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a really great idea. It would make a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is so neat! I am sensitive to certain perfumes so maybe this is for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. that's very different but what a great concept. They are beautiful and I bet they smell great

    ReplyDelete
  19. How creative and inventive!! I love the look it gives. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the idea of perfumed jewelry. The one you picked is gorgeous! I'd go with that one too.

    ReplyDelete