New Boots & More From Country First Direct

A few months back Hubs brought me some new riding boots.

I have not worn them yet because i am so comfy in my old ones even though they do not look so good anymore,I want to add something to these you know how i am with my gems lol.

Anyway i am getting really bored of plain black boots so i decided to look at some others and see what i could find.



Country First Direct 
Have everything you could need for an outdoors life weather you are a horse rider like me need some wellies for going out or your kiddies need some for that all important splashing around in the puddles.

Let me show you a few of my favorites from Their website.

Firstly i am in love with these

Dublin Pinnacle Riding Boots


 
I love them they are a lovely chocolate brown and i love the lace up sides.
£139.99 They are on my list for the next thing i want hubs to buy me lol.

I also found some lovely

Hunter Original Tall Wellies

Now they are cute every girl has to have some pink in Their lives right?
At the moment they are £45 not bad and i am sure they will last a while.

How about for the man in your life They have a great Selection of Men's Hunter Wellies

Hunter Original Short Wellies Dark Olive

£65.


I have also had a look around at what else They have and They have a great Saddlery section.

I have 2 saddles that i had made to order a couple of years ago that i have not even used yet but i am planning to this year.


You can see the second still has tags on it lol.I had both made by the same person who is a really good friend of hubs to be honest i do not know why i have not used them,I have said if the weather is nice this year like last i will start using them for now i am sticking with my old English saddle that's seen better days.

Country First Direct has a nice saddle that i would like to get.

Wintec 500 ap Equileather Saddle Black

 I wonder what hubs would say :-).I better stop looking now before i end up buying a lot of things lol.

What do you think of Country First Direct, what would something that you would choose to buy from Them.
 Check out Their
Website 


*This is a sponsored post*

27 comments:

  1. I love the boots you got. I am a big fan of boots and have at least 10 pairs. I need a pair of Wellies, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Hunter Original Tall Wellies pink boots! I visited the site and found a pair of shoes I really love, the Meindl Respond XCR Ladies Walking Shoe! Definitely bookmarking this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish I could wear boots! My calves are just too big to fit into a boot comfortably...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look like some great boots. My daughter has a pair of Hunters and she loves them. Prices don't seem too bad either. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boots really make the outfit! Love the brown ones best! Super cute ans stylish (Kim)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking for some new boots. I will have to check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness, that saddle is so beautiful! I wish I had a horse to go with it! I'm a country girl at heart; grew up in Wyoming. I could totally go for those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a country style person but boots are my true weakness. The riding boots are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all those boots! I'm a big boot person myself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh lovley looking boots. I bet they are comfy. I would love a pair myself to wear because apparently Michigan isn't going to ever see spring and I may need new boots. ~Amanda Ripsam

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't ride or even hike when the weather is crappy, but I want Hunter Wellies. I like the pink, but I also like plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those pink boots fit my personality - bright and girly! I may have to visit their website to take a look around.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the boots and gorgeous saddle fro sure. Going to forward this post to friend who loves horse she'll love this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have always wanted a pair of Hunter wellies! They're so cute. I like the pink ones you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh for fun. I love the pink ones! Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  16. My oldest is really into boots, I just bought my first pair of boots in years - snow boots. Maybe I need to start looking at others as well, I see a lot of people wearing them and they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your new boots are really nice but I completely understand feeling comfortable in the old pair.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your selection of boots. I have been wanting some willies.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those black boots on top are super cute. I always have a hard time finding shoes in my tugboat size unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those are some nice looking boots. I have to say though, the pink are my faves, I love those!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Dublin Pinnacle Riding boots are my favorite. I used to ride all the time but it's been years. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love all those boots. I would really like to pick up a pair of riding boots for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would totally rock those pink boots! I think they are awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Wellies and Hunter boots are really cute. One day I may get a pair myself too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good luck breaking in that saddle! I'm sure you'll have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Everything looks so fab! I'd love to have the brown one.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the Hunter brand boots but a bit out of my price range. Also my calves are bit big for these type of boots but I would LOVE to have a pair!

    ReplyDelete