Music Monday

Happy new week and we all know its going to go so fast again lol.

So this week is going to have one music plus a couple of other things.

Firstly hubby and myself had Saturday afternoon to ourselves so we decided we were going to grab a takeaway i was really looking forward to it but was left really disappointed,

 We chose a mixed kebab our normal place we get it from we get a large and it is really large and between the 2 of us we struggle to get through it below you can see our normal large kebab the salad we get 2 tubs like the one you can see.the salad they always take out of a fresh unopened bag and gives us lots of roasted veg mushrooms everything.































We always go to the same place but we decided to try a different one i will not be doing it again lol

  



Above you can see what we ended up with it was cold about a handful of salad that tasted like it had been left out for hours and stale pitta bread,we ate it but was like i had eaten nothing so we then had to end up having to cook still and this one cost more than the one i showed you above.

Ok so away from the food i was looking through some videos and found one that makes me laugh of Belinda,Both dogs have extra large bean bags for beds they are both very fussy Bolt like to sleep on a sun lounger we have gone through 3 with him as he is so heavy he breaks them all lol.and Belinda will not sleep on hers without this Brown Sheet its got holes in it but she loves it,

You can see above her asleep really happy on there lol

I think its because that is the first thing i could find to wrap her up in when we first found her as a puppy she was shivering and everything so i just grabbed it and wrapped her in it and from then on she will never lay on the bed without it and it has to be washed when she is outside lol.Anyway she loves to make her bed and sort her cover out getting herself wrapped up in the process,i took this video and wanted to share it as it shows how silly she is.
 And of course lastly one music video hubby showed me this one on Friday and i love the start of it only the start lol.

Jaywon - This Year (ODUN YI)


31 comments:

  1. Awww, bummer about the food. But hey - now you know. Of the 2 songs, I think I like the first one a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new restaurant you tried sure didn't give you much to eat. It doesn't even look like enough for one person. I guess when you find a place you like, you stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would never have known if you like the new place or not if you don't try it once! Now you know not to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dining IN restaurants, but ordering food for take away is so hit or miss. I refuse to do it - I always feel that it's such a waste of money and time. Sorry you had a rough go with it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take out normally ends in disappointment around here. Ps. Love the dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find that when you eat in, you get better quality and more portions. We just ordered some potatoes from a local restaurant last week for take out and I was sorely disappointed in how small each container was. A lot less than what we get when we dine in. Sounds like it's not just our area that gets ripped off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use Grubhub to order local delivery in my area. I try to stick with places I have had luck with in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to try new places but then I'm always really bummed when its a bust. Then I think well I should have just went where I knew was good. But, you have to try it or you'll never know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate when we decide to try new places and find that we should not have wasted our time and money. My dogs are also picky about where and how they sleep. My male needs to be cuddled and our girl wants to be at the foot of the bed, the are both 7.5 lbs though so we let them sleep with us. Our male has always been insecure not sure why we have had him since he was 6 wks old.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry about the food disappointment. The only takeout I ever feel happy with is pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have no idea how jealous I am of your kebabs! That was our favorite thing to eat when we lived in Germany, and we can't find anything like it in our area. I miss Kebab plates like that so desperately!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a cat who thinks she owns the whole house! One of my goals was to try new places. Some were hits and some were misses. But it was a great experience.

    ReplyDelete
  13. take out sucks sometimes, you can never go wrong with a home cooked meal though, such a bummer

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yuck I would have called them and give them hell lol That's really messed up! Interesting song for this Monday! First time hearing it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too bad that the second restaurant ripped you off. The first restaurant sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh no what a nightmare with the take out :( its always so disappointing when something like that happens :( x

    ReplyDelete
  17. That food looks good and your pup looks played out.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's more than mildly annoying to pay good money for awful take out!! Sorry you got burnt on that one. :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been disappointed when I try to veer from my normal routines too! That beanbag love is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. We like to try new places too. We get a 50/50 chance of it turning out right. lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. At least now you'd know not to try buying there again. But then again, it's better that you found out now rather than buying from there with a big order!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh dear :( Well, now you know, right? Your doggie is cute, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love how your dogs actually lay in their beds. My dog tears up every single bed that we buy for him.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love to try new places to eat, but you do take your chances! My dogs love my bed the best.

    ReplyDelete
  25. My dogs love their beds and they would be upset to sleep anywhere else. They have to have everything in there place.

    ReplyDelete
  26. No dogs here - but we do have a cat and we feed some street dogs. I'm sure they'd love those comfy spots!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sorry for the disappointment with your take out. I like to stick to the places I love to avoid that. Lol. Cute doggie pics

    ReplyDelete
  28. We have a cat but I don't think he's into music much... I love both songs.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bummer about dinner. Take your chances...but at least now you know!

    ReplyDelete
  30. It's always a let down when you try a new restaurant and are disappointed like that but like someone else said it's the only way to find the good ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I hate when you get so excited about a new place and it lets you down. Darn it all!! Your dogs!! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete