Comicsus Great Gift For Valentines.

I found an amazing company For gifts that are really personal and you all know by now i am a sucker for a personalised gift.

If you are like me and want to give something as a gift that has had a lot of thought and work put in to it then comicsus.com is for you.Here is a little about them from Their website.

"We are not a limited company, we’re just a bunch of friendly hard working people living in the hearth of Scotland, Edinburgh and here you see the fruits of our collective labour. Only we can offer reasonably priced hand drawn personalised illustrations. We create all of our work from scratch so it would definitely be a unique gift for yourself or your loved one.
Our star is a professional artist Sam who has already had a chance to work with some famous commercial clients when creating different illustrations, comic books and animation. He can also help you with commercial advertising material, corporate website cartoons, caricatures or any other like of drawings."






Make yourself or someone you know in to a superhero or a cartoon that you love Comicsus will make your dreams come true and all you have to do is upload your photos to their website and set the scene and they will do the rest.

Let me tell you about my journey with Comicsus.

Firstly i spoke with the team to discuss my options and they were so helpful in explaining everything including that They never charge for a 2nd person or house pet as they believe that a couple should be classed as one (i love that) Most other companies that do cartoons of you will charge around £20 for an extra person which is a bit unfair if you want your husband or wife in the picture with you.After the 2nd person They will only charge £15 per extra if lets say you want a group done.

You can head to Their website and have a look around and get some ideas of what you would like to have done and there is nothing that this wonderful team can not do. And your drawing will be done by hand from scratch.

It takes 5 simple steps to get started and send your ideas to The team.
On this screen shot you can see the few simple steps that you will take.

You will tell the team everything you want send in the pictures and set the scene.

So for me i wanted something for Hubby for valentines so i was thinking really hard about what i wanted and then i thought of something i sent in this picture along with pics of myself hubby and belinda.

I said i wanted something a little bit like this (I always say hubby is my prince charming).I also said that i would like to change the dog to be Belinda and that i did not want my hair like Cinderella i wanted it like it was on my picture down to one side and well anyway lol.

Also when ordering you can decide if you would just like a digital download of your drawing or sent to you on canvas or as a poster,Here is another great part if you live in USA or anywhere else They will send as a digital copy to download which you can then print out/send to your local print shop and get done on a canvas or whatever else you want.

Now i thought it would take a long time to get started but a few days later i got an email notification from the website letting me know the first sketch had been done and i had to go and look at it make sure i was happy to let them know if i wanted anything changed or click on accept so they could start the colouring.

Above it the sketch i saw for the first time and i have to say i was very happy They got my hair just like in the picture that i sent (Yes i am very fussy about my hair lol) also the funny thing was as i only had pics of hubby with one of his hats on i think the others are on my other drive i had to describe to them how his hair was and again it was done perfect.
So of course i clicked Accept i was then notified that the date they would be finished would be the 14th of Feb I was happy with this as i know it takes alot of work and time to do this,Imagine my surprise when on i think the 28th of Jan saying they had finished earlier than expected and i could go ahead and take a look at it and that they would be sending me my canvas within 5 days and true to Their word on Saturday guess what turned up :-).

Ok first here is the finished drawing that i downloaded i love it so much and it does honestly look perfect even Hubs was impressed and as i have told you before it has to be good if hubby likes it lol.

What do you think cute right? we love it and even the Fairies which they added are really cute Big madam was impressed that this was her mum,dad and Belinda lol, She has made me promise that for her birthday and the others i will get them all something.

So now for the Canvas.
The Quality is amazing and the colours are bright and bold

I really love what they have done with the idea i had and made it so much better than i thought it would come out its the small things that count I honestly can not begin to tell you how happy i am with this.

Now to find it a perfect place  to stay but since i wanted this for hubby he is going to choose where though the kiddies keep asking to have it in their rooms so i printed out some copies so they could each have one and my oldest was telling the friend she had over yesterday that her mum and dad are the real Cinderella and prince charming lol.

I really can not tell enough people about Comicsus you will be impresses and love the work they do and remember if you want hubby or wifey on there a couple is one :-)


Head on over and check out you will not be disappointed.
Website
Facebook
Twitter



So what do you think and what would you get done?

33 comments:

  1. WOW! This is amazing I have never seen anything like it. I will definitely check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out awesome! I recently did something very similar for my hubs for Valentine's except for he was cupid and I was the girly girl in a dress getting shot with a heart of love. Lots of fun this kind of stuff is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! It came out great and do unique!
    Special and personalized has no equal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is very fun. Very cool. My husband loves comics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! I had caricatures done of my husband and I while in Las Vegas, he could not be there with me and it was our anniversary. I had a picture of him on my tablet so the artist drew him in with me! Awesome anniversary gift for him, he LOVED it, these do make great gifts, trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! We got several fun personalized gifts as wedding presents, and they were the absolute best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This truly is a unique idea and would be an amazing gift to give to almost anyone for birthdays, anniversaries or as you did Valentines day! Yours came out really very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great gift for vday maybe I should check on something like this foe the husband

    ReplyDelete
  9. No way - that is a very cool idea. My sister is an artist and I bet she doesn't even know about this. I will have to tell her :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww such cute stuff - definitely a great idea to do for Vday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter and my fiance would both love this! I am surprised that they can do a copywrited picture though. I am going to have to look into this more. I think a print would look great in our office!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds great as a gift for both my kids this Valentines Day :) I will have to check them out! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm definitely going to check in on doing this! Thanks for sharing, I've been thinking about something similar to this but couldn't find the right fit for me, until now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not sure if I clicked something wrong because I don't see my last comment, but just wanted to say thank you for sharing this cool idea... I had been thinking about doing something like this but couldn't find anything I had liked until now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love this idea! I like it turned out super cute. You are right, the colors are really vibrant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cool! That's really fun, and one of a kind. I know someone who would just love this

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is so cool! I so need one of these of me and the hubby. So much better than the big head drawings too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my how lovely is that! I have to admit I would quite love one of myself and the other half :) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is really cool. They're such a one of a kind thing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is so fun, and a great idea for a unique Valentine's Day gift. I love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This sounds so cool... but I think I would probably do one for our Grandson... he is so into things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ok, that is just the most fun! I love that spin off a classic pose!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cool idea! I think this is such a personal thing to make.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That turned out great, I wish I was able to do that but am grateful there are places I can go to have it done. What a unique gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  25. How neat. As you see on my blog today, I did a similar drawing of us. lol

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a cute idea!! I love that the color is so vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love how unique and creative this gift is. It is hard to buy just the right gift sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have never seen this before but I know a few people that would love this. I am going to make sure they see this.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is such a neat idea for Valentines day. How fun. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What an amazing idea! I absolutely would love being a superhero. Hmmmm let me think who I'd want to be......Wonder Woman

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is seriously cool! I think doing something like this for my husband would be awesome! I'd make him into a super hero!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hubby is into comics so like this kind of stuff. I'll have to show him this and see what he thinks. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a cute idea... I love the coloring and the romantic setting. It is quite good. I love ideas like this too.
    Eliz

    ReplyDelete