Woolly & Tig App for Apple Devices Review



Little man loves the CBeebies show Woolly & Tig and i am sure most of you know it but for those of you that do not it is all about the tales of a 3 year old girl named Tig and her toy spider named woolly.

Now there is a great fun and interactive app for your children to enjoy on iPad or iPhone so that your child has their own interactive Woolly and little man really loves this app there was lots of laughing and now he has decided he wants everything to do with Woolly and Tig lol.



So more about the app It has to modes the first one is free play which is what you will get when you first turn on the app where children can interact with Woolly from Tickling him in which case he will laugh which had little man giggling along they can also stroke him he will fall asleep and hug him.All the instructions are spoken so there is no reading needed,though little man did really enjoy that after around 5mins he lost interest and wanted something else to do,

We moved on to the next part which is Structured play and here you have 6 activities for your child to take part in.

Getting Dressed,
Brush My Teeth,
Wash My Face,
Fun In The Rain,
Fun In The Sun,
Fun In The Snow,

All great and fun activities little man loved putting Woolly's sun lotion on in fun in the sun and also building a snowman in fun in the snow.

Also another great part of the app is when they play each activity they get given a medal which is either bronze silver or gold and the more they play the better the medal they get which gives them something to aim for.

There is also a schedule setting which allows you to create reminders to be sent to the app a certain times of the day to remind your child it is time to complete a certain task,little man is already in his routine but it is really good if you are trying to get in to a routine with your child.

The App is priced at £2.99 and you can buy Here i would of liked to see a few more things on here for that price but never the less it is a good app.
For ages 3-6

*We downloaded the app for free for a honest review*

22 comments:

  1. I don't think we get this show here in the US, but it looks wicked cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen that show. Looks like a fun kids program

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to check this app out! Sounds a great way to teach kids some interesting things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's pretty cute and looks like he's got a good msg. too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this show or app, but I think my niece and nephew would really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many cool things now for children. When I was raising mine there were only books and TV! Thanks for sharing, it looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will have my daughter check this out. The reminder feature will ,be a good one for her to use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great way to get kids into good habits! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds fun! I am always looking for new ways to entertain my very energetic 3 year old. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a fun app for smaller children. And Wooly is cute and likable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of this show before, but it sounds like a cute app.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sounds like such an adorable show! I've never seen it, but I can see how kids would love Woolly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks so cute, my son is going to love it. I will download it for him tonight for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute looking show - it looks like a lovely little app for kids :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great fun! I think this show would make a lot of little children happy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i like more wholesome media for my kids. many others are so violent!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow what acute app for kids i love things geared to letting kids have fun and learning

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have never seen this show but it looks super cute and something my little ones would enjoy and learn from!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have never heard of this show... How cute though! I think my son would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cute! Simply something to keep a kid entertained for a long time. Educational too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this for getting kids engaged in something that is a little educational. The graphics are really nice too.

    ReplyDelete