PREMIER ENGRAVED GIFTS

With Valentines day around the corner you may be wondering what do you get the person you love that will be special well i have just the company to help you out.

Premier Engraved Gifts, Is a family run bespoke engraving business from South Yorkshire,They offer Free Engraving And Free Delivery, If you are someone that likes to go in to a shop and not order online well with Them you can pop in to their shop and they will engrave your gifts while you wait (5-15 mins or up to an hour if you have a large order or they are really busy).



There is plenty of gifts to choose from which you can see in some of the pictures i have added there is something for everyone.

I was lucky to be sent something myself to check out and i have to say the quality is great.

My gift came in a lovely little box.

Split Heart Keyrings.

Its a bit hard to see as my phone is naff at taking pics lol (maybe because its been dropped so many times lol)but one side says Kay and one says Jay for my lovely hubby.

and now one side is on my keys and one on hubby's what a lovely personalised gift and you all know how much i love anything that is personalised :-).

What i was more shocked or should i say amazed about is how fast my gift came i was only talking to The lovely Carl from the team yesterday and then the post came this morning and here it is now that is an amazing service considering postage is free.
Also the prices for each product are very good.
Above you can see a screen shot of the gift i got and how you would order,on the right hand side you have where you write what you would like engraved up to 15 characters are for free and then 10p for each other one up to 25 altogether so that would be only £1 more if you needed more characters can not complain at that :-).

Also as well as Facebook and Twitter they have 2 eBay accounts one for wedding and the normal premier engraved gifts i will put all links below.




So want something extra special this valentines head one over and see what lovely items you can find,I am really sure you will not be disappointed their items are of really great quality.

Website
Facebook
Twitter
Ebay 1(Premier engraved gifts)
Ebay 2 (Wedding)

What is your favorite product that you would order and who for?

38 comments:

  1. Engraved gifts are awesome! I think having them personalized makes them so much more special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love engraved items and I think they make perfect gifts. I gave my Granddaughter a locket that was engraved and she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are perfect gives for Valentines - anything personal and engrave ones are always a special treat, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely order that YoYo and it would be for me! There are a couple of gifts I would order for others in there as well--too bad they are in the UK-would love to go to their actual store and browse around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That split heart keychain is really a pretty item! There's something about giving an engraved gift which shows extra thought and care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these gifts. Engraving always gives that personal touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every one of those items is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love engraved gifts, they're so meaningful. The heart is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Engraved gifts are the best. Not only are they YOURS but they last a lifetime and thought actually goes into the present!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really great gift idea! Love your Split Heart Keyrings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you need an engraved gift, this looks like a great place to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love personalized products, and engraving is always such a lovely option in gift giving! Everything you posted is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great ideas. Engraving certain gifts are a great idea. My spouse gave me a watch for an anniversary gift years ago and now trying to remember what the date was! LOL! Thanks for the ideas

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I always love a good engraved gift! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its been years since Ive done an engraved gift. I think the personalization is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will definitely have to visit their site. I love personalized gifts. I actually ordered my hub a very similar key chain set for Valentine's.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to own something personally engraved we were going to do it with our wedding rings but the cost was to much expence at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. that's really cool idea. I have a key chain that my bf had engraved with a picture of us when we first stared dating. I still have it =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like personalized gifts like this. The split heart key chain you got is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh that key chain is absolutely gorgeous. I love how unique it is; and that is can be personalized for the perfect gift.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Having a name or saying engraved on a gift is such a great touch. Nice to know this site offers this service

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those are beautiful items! They would make wonderful gifts for someone close to your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  23. There is something for everyone there. I love personalized gifts, they do make the person receiving it feel extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is such a cool gift idea for Valentines Day! Personalizing the gift really makes it thoughtful. Thanks for sharing :) Vinma

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love a good engraved gift it makes such a special memory and an extra special gift I always think. I'll have to have a look at the site myself :) x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Personalized gifts are the best thing! Anything I have ever had that was engraved, I still have! Something about it makes me want to keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the heart keyring. I wonder if they will engrave something that is sent to them. I need a medal engraved and can not find a place to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anything personalized or customized is always a big plus to me. I love the hearts, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  29. When I was 18, I got my then boyfriend an engraved present, and he LOVED it. I fully recommend getting something engraved.. it adds such a special, personalized touch.

    ReplyDelete
  30. My husband would love the zippo! And we have a little saying that I would so put on it! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is a great V-Day gift idea! They are so pretty... Great for weddings too! I love personalized gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  32. would love the dog tags for hubby as our anniversary is Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  33. The little flatware set is really cool. I like that alot

    ReplyDelete
  34. Engraved gifts are great to give and receive! I love the keychains you got! I would love to get a set for me and my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Engraved gifts are great personalized gifts for special occasions and people :) love that you found a small business to support.t

    ReplyDelete
  36. I really love to give and to receive engraved gifts. They are just so unique and personal to the individual.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful picks! I love engraved gifts too. That heart is perfect this Vday :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I really like engraved gifts. They make gifts so special

    ReplyDelete