I need more hours in the day and my fav Christmas Gift

Ok so i do not really understand where this whole week has gone its now 12pm Thursday i feel like i have got nothing done and my to do list is getting longer i have even started setting times to start and finish things but it is not working out because something else always comes up.
Tomorrow is a really busy day for me and i want to keep away from the computer this weekend but i have a feeling that since the little ones are at their grandparents that i will be tempted to get on here lol.

In fact i do not know where the month has rushed off to and we are all now talking about valentines i have also already been seeing Easter eggs in the stores give me a break lol. 



Also something i said i would put on here but kept forgetting to take the pics is the prezzie my hubs got me at Christmas so here it is


I would of taken more pics but i did not want to move it out of the position it is in at the moment as it is perfect for the way i use it at the moment but you can make it so many ways for when you are in bed,on the sofa even standing up,also you can tilt the part where the laptop sits so if you are laying down you can position it so you can still see and type comfortably,Also there is a mouse pad bit that goes on the side but i do not use it as i use the sofa arm or where ever else lol.This has to be one of my favorite gifts in a while because it is so practical for me and my laptop can now be with me wherever i am in the house whichever way i want it and not have to keep it on my lap.

Anyway i thought i better put this up now else it will not get done till next christmas :-)

What was your fav gift this year?

24 comments:

  1. I have never seen a contraption like that before. I'm not quite sure I understand....is it to keep it off your lap? It looks cool, though :)

    And I need more hours in the day, too. When you figure out the secret, can you let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boots my Mom bought me were definitely my favorite and most needed gift! That contraption looks interesting and would probably help my Mom with her laptop--

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat idea for a laptop stand. My husband has one that he uses but I did not like it so we only ordered the one. I like this one a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, more hours in the day would definitely be preferable. And this is a very neat gift! I think my favorite gift would be the Pandora bracelet my hubby created for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool laptop stand! Looks so handy to be able to adjust it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need one of those. I swear my laptop is never in the right position and it drives me nuts. I feel you about the holidays, I still can't believe Christmas is already over! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a super neat gift! I need one so bad for my laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, what a very handy lap top stand. I bet it is super convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huh, that is pretty cool! I've never seen anything like that before! A really genius concept for laptop use!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is cool! I used my laptop when doing my online thing. I will search for the same product and see how much it will cost.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you enjoyed your Christmas and you're putting your gift to use. My favorite gift would have to be my son. He's everything I wanted and more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks like a pretty neat little laptop holder. I like that you can tilt it when you are lying down.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that is one neat gift. Very useful. Something I can see used all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's interesting! I have to put my laptop in strange places so it can go with me .lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. I felt the same way when I woke up this morning. I really need to manage my time better. But at least I was able to wash my hair and do all the laundry heheh My favorite gift that I got for Christmas was 50$ itune gift card heheh

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need more hours also! I have never seen anything like that though. Cool Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super neat! I've never seen a stand like that, I'd be too afraid the kids would knock it and it would fall over

    ReplyDelete
  18. I definitely need at least 6 more hours added each day. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a cute table/shelf for your computer i like that it's thin and doesn't take up a lot a room

    ReplyDelete
  20. NOw that is handy tool. I am worried the laptop will fall especially when you have kids around?

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow cool laptop stand! I have never seen one before that is this unique! I would love to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an interesting Laptop Stand.... I've never seen one like this before. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have never seen anything like that. Very cool! My husband and I bought ourselves a new TV. That was pretty cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, I haven't seen anything like that before! Can it stand tall? I keep wishing I had a tall desk or place to put my laptop so I can stand and work - sitting all day gets so uncomfortable!

    ReplyDelete