ChillFactor Ice Cream Maker

With summer fast approaching and hopes for some lovely hot weather what could be nicer to enjoy than homemade ice cream,Sorbets or Frozen yoghurts.

Thats where the amazing ChillFactor ice cream maker comes in thanks to Character Options.

 With the amazing ChillFactor™ Ice Cream Maker you can make your very own ice cream treats at home in minutes – no mess, no fuss! Simply freeze the Ice Cream Maker, add your ingredients, give it a little shake then squeeze, squeeze, squeeze!



Before/after you use you can take it all apart to wash,There is instructions in the box on how to do this.

The Outside cup and inside cup must be washed by hand but the plastic parts can be put in a dishwasher (60),I love this as its really fun being that its in the shape of an ice cream,also it comes with a long spoon which doubles up as a straw,first thing little man was on about (look the spoon is a straw lol).


So first you need to put the ice cream maker in the freezer for around 4-6 hours or untill the white inside is frozen (its like a little ice pack)

Once it had finished freezing i let my oldest and hubby get on with it as i needed to do the shopping online, this is made for ages 3+ believe me i heard alot of giggles from the kiddies and even hubby while they were squeezing.

So of course they decided on Chocolate ice cream .

Pour all of your ingredients in to the ice cream lid to measure (how handy is that).

Pour all of the ingredients in to the ice cream maker and shake until you can not hear and liquid sound and the squeeze until the soft serve is ready,

The ingredients for our chocolate chip ice cream were 2 TBSP of chocolate syrup
1 TSP caster sugar this is optional
and 100ml of single cream you can use double if you wish but really that should be for the adults as it maybe to sickly for the kiddies.and some yummy choc chips of which the remaining have disappeared hmmm.

I will upload more pics soon as hubby and the kiddies did not take pics even though i asked them to and all i got was to taste one mouthful while i was on the phone,according to madam they did it so i would have to make more lol,well i will have another go at the weekend and put more that we have tried up.

Each cup makes enough for the kiddies to eat but not enough for everyone i think they should bring out a bigger one :-).
All in all we love this product and can not wait to be using it all over the summer.

ChillFactor Ice cream maker costs £14.99 and is available from all good supermarkets and toy stores or can be ordered online at http://www.character-online.com

21 comments:

  1. Ohh that sounds such fun!
    Now we just need some sunshine to really enjoy some ice cream....hehehe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! My kids would absolutely love something like this. They got something similar over the summer, but it was to make slushies/smoothies and it didn't work at all and they were so upset about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, I never had anything like this before - this is perfect to use! I wish we have this in our country too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beleive it or not that sounds perfect for me! I really do not eat a whole lot of ice cream but when I want some I want some! With this I could make a couple of portions (soft serve is my favorite) and satisfy that craving without buying an entire carton and have it sit in my freezer for months and months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome! We love to make ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids would absolutely love these! And they look like a lot of fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is that?! I would love something like this! I have a hard time eating an entire carton of ice cream, but something like this would be great for the occasional ice cream craving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my son has one of these and loves it and it's so fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never seen this before, but it's SO COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always wondered how those things worked. I think it would be fun to make my own ice-cream! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My son would want one of these if he saw it. He loves to make homemade ice crean!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This would be fun to have to make a coll afternoon treat. My youngest would get a kick out of making his own ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like a fun thing to do at a kid's birthday party

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this idea! Such a cute ice cream maker. My little man can't get enough, so having something like this in the house would be perfect for those hot days!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've seen these and wondered how well they work. Glad to hear it works well. I will have to get one for my girls for this summer. They will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a really handy apliance. I love ice-cream and it would be nice to have homemade ice-cream to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an easy way to make ice cream and how much fun is that! I love the packaging. Would really get me in the mood for ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute idea! I love how easy to use this is.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, my daughter definitely dig this one. Looks like fun to do and it's handy to have.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That looks very cool. My kids would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I had one something like this that didn't work. I'm glad yours did. I just buy the icecream now. :)

    ReplyDelete