Check out Sweet Rage Beautiful Handmade Creations




I love to find different things the more unusual the better when i cam across Sweet rage i fell in love.

What is she on about you are probably all thinking well let me tell you a little.

Sweet rage is an online boutique featuring colourful, handcrafted jewellery, all single-handedly designed and produced, in a little town in the VERY north of Scotland by a lovely lady by the name of Ilka,Now Ilka makes all the pieces using polymer clay she gets her inspiration from sweet nibbles, a feisty nature and today's Japanese Kawaii culture!.

Ilka very kindly sent me a lovely gift to have a look at and i love it.




Firstly my gift came in a pretty pink box already a great start :-)

Upon opening i was greeted by this cute and funny vanilla ice cream necklace (don't you just love the expression lol)
The pendant itself has been sculpted painted and varnished by hand and its approx 2 inches top to bottom,then attached to an 18inch silver plated necklace.
I think it is so cute and so does my oldest who has decided it is no longer mine its hers grrrr.




You can have a look at it here in the online shop the price for this one is £15 which honestly is not a bad price for something that has had so much effort put in to it and with great result...not too keen on Vanilla then no worries there is

Strawberry,chocolate honeycomb crunch and mint choc chip also.



 But not to worry there is alot more other than ice cream

There is cupcakes,carrots strawberries and so much more,





 And there is rings earrings,charm,bracelets so much to choose from.



 So much to look at i spent over an hour looking at everything and it gave me a good giggle too.
 Also offering custom design pieces,
 Ilka is very talented and i for one am a big fan i would recommend Her shop to you all really great quality pieces and great for both young and old,be warned if you buy for yourself your might get stolen by your kiddies like mine did so now i think i am going to buy myself a charm bracelet and i better not leave my girls out else i will be in trouble lol.

Please check out Ilka and Sweet Rage 
Website
Blog
Facebook
Twitter


Ok thats has made me hungry now lol.

27 comments:

  1. Those are seriously the cutest things ever. I want my own ice cream necklace now. It' s adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute, I love the carrot. There is something about handmade that I love, you can give it a little more personality like she did with the face on that ice cream cone - love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Rage makes some very adoreable items. I kind of like the toast one. I am having a family cookoff in February and one of these would be so cute to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so, so cute. The carrot is my favorite! Love this stuff...although I'm afraid wearing them would make me hungry. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want those banana earrings! They are adorable and certainly not like anything I have seen before**I like different. All of the pieces are really cute-those ice cream cone pendants would make a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is sooo cute. I actually like the strawberry one - I could make use of it and add it to my collections - just love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those are so cute! I have a niece who would absolutely love an entire set of those adorable foods with faces jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! I like the sweets charm bracelet. The strawberry pendants are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the necklaces would make a great teacher gift especially if there is a apple one. how adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute!!! I absolutely love the little strawberry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are seriously too cute! I love handmade because it always means it's going to be something unique.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are all really cute. I think the mint chocolate chip ice cream cone is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are so cute! I think they'd be right up my niece's alley too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are the sweetest cutest things ever! lol I really love them. I would want them all

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my I love that ice cream necklace haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. These necklaces are so cute and adorable. My tween and her friends would love to have this. I will show her this one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love the charm bracelets! My teen would be all over this! Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  18. The expression on the jewelry is just adorable. It makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are very unique and creative and I love the fact that they are made by hand. That makes them even more special.

    ReplyDelete
  20. My daughter would be all over those different designs! The ice cream would be a great bling for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG! How adorable these are! I have never seen anything like this and I want to check them out. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are absolutely adorable. I love them all but I would have to say the ice cream cone is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those are really cute and oh so original. I'm loving the icecream cones. I'm glad to hear that they offer customized pieces. I like being original. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. omg so cute i must have one for my nieces they would flip for these

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those little ice-cream cones are so adorable! I also love the charm bracelet. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are so cute. I love the whimsical nature of the designs... really cute.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  27. these are absolutely adorable! thanks for sharing - i love the eyes especially

    ReplyDelete