Vinyl Clocks Review

I love unique products and i have just recently found something pretty cool,

 Vinyl Clocks  is just about the coolest and most useful thing i have seen so far if you want something interesting take a look on the website.It's not just about the clocks, it's about the memories.

Music evokes memories. It may be who you were with (or who you wanted to
be with), where you were, or just a piece of music that moves you.
We all have favorites / special songs.
And what Vinyl Clocks do is preserve them in time. The website is Like a very big juke box. You go on and choose the one you want, or choose the one someone else will want!


They then send the clock,and although the music isn't playing, when  looking at the label it will be in your head.

They take a record and use the hole in the middle to attach the clock mechanism and there you have it a Vinyl clock and it looks really good and yes if you take off the clock parts you will be able to play the record which i think is even better and they look amazing.

Now let me show you what i was very lucky to be sent to take a look at..

First we start with the packaging

I also love the Made in Britain sticker that is another plus for the company (They are made in Shropshire )

I was told they are proud of their packaging and i can see why,the clock is packed really well in the Styrofoam think thats what its called any way the styrofoam is covered in a lovely pink wrapping tissue paper in keeping with Their pink logo,the cut out bit you can see above is for the clock hands.you also get your instructions and guarantee details

Once you take off the top piece of styrofoam you will find your clock

And as you can see when you have taken out your clock the bottom piece has been cut for the back of the clock to sit in to keep it nice and safe,


I like this on the back that says if you can read this either you or the box are the wrong way round,,,so much better than just the standard wrong way up lol,

And on one of the sides

Now to the actual clock,

The you can see the label of mine and the Time hands are gold and the second hand is red.we have a clock in our hallway although it is a bit worse for wear as we have had it for years and it has been dropped a few times lol,but the second hand on that is so noisy i hate it but on this Vinyl Clock the second hand does not make a lot of noise and the sound it makes is not annoying like my other clock and instead of it just moving like 1..2..3 this one just moves in one constant stream rather than stop start.

This is the back of the Clock it has the top part for hanging the clock up which is good as it will just hook over the hanging you have and the battery part.


And here it is hanging up on Hubbies office wall yes he decided it was his lol,it looks really good and i am very impressed with it.

Prices on the website vary according to the different records and of course the rarer and harder to find records will cost more,25% of The business is from requests for records that they do not already have on the website.

They have 12" Album or singles, 10" clocks and 7" singles, from all different years in separate categories, like 1950,1960,190,1980,1990,2000,2010,
You can also have Coloured ones and picture ones,



Also They Ship to so many countries so you do not have to just be in the UK or if you want it for someone outside of the UK you can :-)..
Please Head over to Vinyl Clocks to find out more,

Website
Facebook
Twitter

So what do you think would you buy one of these or what record would you love to have?


 *Disclosure i received a vinyl clock free of charge for the purpose of this review all thoughts and opinions are my own*

29 comments:

  1. Oh how cool are those? The Beatles one caught my eye especially because I am such a big fan. These would make awesome Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's awesome. I'm loving the Beatles Abbey Road. I think that's one of their most famous album so I would totally get that one. My mother still has a record player at her house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now talk about recycling!! That is amazing--I would love to have one of these-which song? I'm not sure-I'd have to do some browsing. I also like that you could also take off the clock mechanism and actually play the record if you still have a record player that plays vinyl (I do not unfortunately).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well how cool is that, I used to play those records and The Beatles came out when I was younger. What memories a Beatle clock would bring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am saying HELLO!!!!! to my dad's Christmas Present! He would LOVE this product! oh my gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very good! That is definitely a unique gift idea for someone that is difficult to shop for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow those are lovely - I adore the fact it's reusing materials as well I do think we throw so much away that could be upcycled. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ek I'm not sure if my first comment went through sorry! I love the idea of these - I adore that is been upcycled as well we throw away so much that could become something neew! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are super cool! I think they would look great in a vintage style room. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to bring back some nostalgia with the record clocks, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think my first comment went through? Those clocks are so neat. I love taking "trash" and turning it into treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually made a clock similar to the record one when I was younger. Mine was a disc from a hard drive though. I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are pretty darn awesome! It would make a great gift for my parents.. They have some old records but not a player so I'm sure they would love this idea! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want the one with the Beatles! My love will surely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous piece! And a great way to upcycle such great vintage records. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are really cool, great way to upcycle too

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now there's a gift idea for that hard to buy for person!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your vinyl clock from Timeless Memories is pretty cool. I have never heard of this before. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love the Beatles clock! I am old enough to remember when they were young! What a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is such a neat idea! I just moved into a new home & need a clock desperately!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's such a great gift idea there!

    ReplyDelete
  22. We have a lot of old Vinyls at home, and this is one way of saving them!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that they are reusing Vinyls! This is such a cool way to make them useful and I love you can customize and put photos on them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a great idea! i think this would go well in my cousin's room (he does music)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is a great way to recyle. I love this idea of Vinyl clocks and loving the Beatles clock.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Neat!! When I was in high school my woodshop class had us make clocks out of Cds - these are way cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a cool clock! My bf and I Were just talking about things to do with old vinyl last night!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This just might be the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. My parents would love to get a gift like this for the holidays. They used to be DeeJays, so they love vinyl.

    ReplyDelete