Trash Pack Series 5 Has Landed

We were sent the Trash pack series 5 for little man to have a play with.

Each one has its own toilet yes Trashies In Toilets if you thought dustbins were bad enough well it just got a bit more disgusting nauseating yellow toilets for that matter,

Here are the ones we were sent i had to take pics before i showed them to little man as now he will not let me near them lol,he already has some from series 4 but he says he likes these better.

With over 100 new characters to collect and trade, kids will have endless amounts of filthy fun.Each Character is made from soft rubber.

Also these would be a great stocking filler this Christmas for kiddies aged 5 and over and for £4.99 the price is very affordable for pocket money gifts.

Check out the Flair website HERE for more info

*We received the above product for the purposes of this review all thoughts and opinions are my own*

13 comments:

  1. My boys love these things. They got their first Trashies last summer for their birthday and I think they will be getting more for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is something I've never seen before, but they look cool as gifts for Christmas and look fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute. I've never seen them before but I know my boys would love these. I really like the name "Trashies."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute, we have not gotten to the Trash Pack stage yet, I am sure it is right around the corner though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and kind of disgusting at the same time. but at least kids love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute little toys. Perfect stocking stuffers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha those are cute, they'd make good gag gifts I think!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never seen those toys before, how funny but cute! Definitely great for the little boys :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. They remind me so much of the garbage pail kids from the 80s!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of these before.... interesting.. I think my son would enjoy them though.. I might get some for my brother as a silly gift! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well these are definitely some very interesting little toys! I have never seen these toys in my area before!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sure sounds and looks interesting; never heard of them before.. they are super cute and I know my boys would love them...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cool. I have heard so many awesome things about the trash gang!

    ReplyDelete