Thorntons Christmas Treats

So i know most of you if not all that are reading this must love chocolate,And who better than Thorntons to bring you some amazing and tasty treats this Christmas,

 This Christmas it’s the Thorntons that counts

Christmas wouldn’t be complete without delicious chocolates from Britain’s best loved chocolate maker, Thorntons. This year, to make Christmas even more special, Thorntons has created some magical new treats featuring The Snowman™ and the Snowdog to accompany all your family favourites.


Joining Ronnie Reindeer and his little helpers to celebrate Christmas this year, the iconic characters of The Snowman™ and The Snowdog can be found on advent calendars, as models and in the speciality range. The cute new The Snowman™ and The Snowdog White Chocolate Model 250g (RSP £10.00) is the ideal gift for anyone who has been good this year. The Snowman™ and The Snowdog are also available as a 154g Model (RSP £6.99), which can be iced with a name, or as a mini model 80g (RSP £3.49) - they taste as sweet as they look.



Count down to the festive season in style from December 1st with Thorntons new Classics Advent Calendar (RSP £9.99). Hiding behind each window is a chocolate from the new Classics range, with an extra special taste from the new Moments collection to enjoy on Christmas Day - after all Christmas is as much about anticipation as the big day itself! Christmas is a time for entertaining friends and showing loved ones how much we care, and what better way to do that than by sharing a box of your favourite chocolate treats.


Thorntons new Winter Continental (RSP £14.99) is a beautifully presented collection of 40 milk, white and dark mousses, pralines and truffles from Thorntons famous Continental collection – heaven in a box. Alternatively, let the chocolate do the talking this year with the All I Want For Christmas is You Limited Edition box (RSP: £6.99), which contains 16 caramel, nutty and melty batons, guaranteed to spread Christmas cheer and show your loved one just how much you care.


Thorntons famous hampers will melt the heart of any chocoholic and are filled to the brim with family classics from our toffee, fudge and chocolate ranges. This year choose from the Favourites, Milk or Toffee & Fudge hamper (RSP £14.99), or for a truly mouth-watering experience there is the Christmas in a Box (RSP £39.99), filled with 100 of your best-loved chocolates from our Continental, Classics, Winter Dessert Gallery and Christmas ranges.

With an extensive range of cute chocolate models, advent calendars and bite size treats available in store, online at thorntons.co.uk and in supermarkets, Thorntons has the perfect gift to make all chocolate lovers smile this Christmas.

We received a few yummy bits from the wonderful Snowman and snowdog range to review First off we have the advent calender beautiful design and you can see on the side a couple of chocolate snowmen

Next

The snowman and snowdog chocolate model so cute i want to keep it i really love the design and think it is really cute even the packaging is beautifully done,

 And then the cutest one and no one can say its theirs because its got my name one it lol.

How cute is that all the products i have been sent are beautifully packaged and looks too good to eat and you know what being a chocoholic it is really hard not to just munch on everything right away i have eaten the name plate but i can not bring my self to break snowman in to pieces,i am sure i keep hearing him saying come eat me :-) lol,

Thorntons is my favorite chocolate and i love visiting their stores so i am very happy that they have a great christmas range i maybe having to buy some of their chocolate for our christmas guests well that will be what i tell hubby and then they will mysteriously disappear before anyone else gets their hands on them.well i wish anyway the little ones have the advent calender i am going to buy some more else there will be fighting and hubby has stolen my big snowman but never mind i still have the one with my name on it lol.

Head on down to your local store or go online and check out the great range of products on off this Christmas.




*Disclosure i received a few products to try for the purpose of this review *

29 comments:

  1. Ohh I've told my fella I want a Snowman for Christmas....We saw them in Wilkinsons at the weekend....Thank god they sell Thorntons chocolate or he would be making the 25 mile trip to our nearest store....hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah our local one is about 20miles away lol..i think the snowman and snowdog ones are sooo cute :-)

      Delete
  2. The snowman is super cute. Almost too cute to eat ;)

    We don't get this brand over here in the US - at least not where I am in Boston, but if I ever make it across the pond, I will have to hunt down some yummy treats from them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! My mouth is now watering thanks to these delicious looking chocolate goodies! I love Thorntons - always a treat at Easter and Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many chocolate lovers in my family that I would have to get one for each of them. I had never heard of Thortons but their chocolates are adoreable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at chocolate, those are so cute and I love that they are different from the standard chocolate Christmas treats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, those are adorable! I would love to find one of those in my stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want that snow dog!! It would almost be worth it to order online and pay the darn shipping from the UK to the US - that is if they ship here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of Thornton's but their products look really cute and festive. We are big fans of chocolate and would love to sample some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the snowman one so much, but I also really like the idea of the advent calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those look so good! They are so cute and I think anyone would love to get them as gifts! Thanks for sharing, I will have to see what else they have!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thorntons have amazing chocolate I miss the Alpine Logs cant get them here in the States

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those chocolates look almost too beautiful to eat! The dog is just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look so good! Now I'm craving chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my gosh! I love Christmas and I love Chocolate!! These molds are so cute! What a great way to carry on the Christmas yumminess tradition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love chocolate and I always like trying new brands. These are so adorable and would be so festive during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow your blog looks very nice. You dud a great review on Thorton's Christmas Treats too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The products look so festive and perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm hungry & this post is making me hungrier! I want chocolate now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVVVEEEE Thorntons I really want the snowdog I must must must pop it on my Christmas list as my Mum normally treats me to some choccy! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those almost look too good to eat. I would love to have a few of these.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've heard of these. They sound great and very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. some interesting selections for holidays - small and simple but cute

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good chocolates are the best thing this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awww I love the snowmen.. and all the other chocolate looks soo festive... I bet they are delicious as well.. YUMMM

    ReplyDelete
  25. this is so cool! I love the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Chocolate? Never a problem on this end!

    ReplyDelete
  27. That loos awesome. I want to get some of this. Please send me some. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow that looks awesome! That's such a cute snowman, hehe I bet it tastes good!

    ReplyDelete