Taking Shape Plus Size Clothing Review

After seeing this company on another lovely Bloggers blog Thank you Sarah you can check out her great blog Here   I had to go to Their website and find out more.



Plus size fashion retailer  Taking Shape Is an Australian Plus size clothing brand sizes 14-26
Taking Shape has arrived in the UK with the motto ‘Celebrate Your Curves’ to serve the women’s plus-size clothing market. Taking Shape is currently launching a store a week on UK high streets and have now launched online.

With over 28 years’ experience and over 130 stores across Australia and New Zealand, Taking Shape expands into the UK with a great understanding of what fuller figured women are looking for. The retailer offers UK women clothing that is fashionable, has personality and flatters; a fun, relaxed and friendly shopping experience; and real advice from in-store stylists on how to dress for your size.

And for once instead of companies putting plus sizes on a kinda after thought Taking Shape is changing that concentrating on plus sizes alone which i think is great.Also a lot of plus size clothing is not that nice well not for my kind of taste anyway lol,when i looked through their website they have so many outstanding clothing pieces i could not choose what i like the most.


There is 3 brands under the website which are ts, eplisse and virtuelle with a great range for all different occasions i can only tell you to take a look for yourself.



Let me show you what i was sent and absolutely love to be honest i have been trying to still squeeze in to my size 12 jeans for a while hoping to get away with it but hubby has been saying stop punishing yourself and get one size up with me looking at him like are you crazy have you ever looked at some of the clothing well its not for me lol,but that has all changed now.

 First choice was from the Virtuelle range.

Skipper Maxi Dress £60


I could not believe it when i first tried it on it fits so well and looks and feels amazing it feels kind of silky when you touch it.Semi-fitted - Skims the body providing a flattering silhouette and it really does what it says :-)


I love the scoop neck on it also look at the side panels with shape defining vertical stripes i love that part also. this has to be my all time favorite dress i can see myself wearing this paired with my favorite shoes for a night out.


or simply around the house it is so versatile.


Second choice was from the ts range.

Bonfire Tunic £70 but on offer for £35 online.

The Bonfire Tunic features a mix of horizontal & diagonal stripes, drawstring detailing and a styling that can be worn as a dress or tunic.Again its semi fitted which is lovely.

I love the colour which is Cranberry and it is really comfortable i also like the fact that it can be worn as a top or dress,i like the idea of wearing this with some leggings and slip on flats or matching it up with some jeans.The drawstring detail is really nice.

Also when i received my delivery which was very quick it came in a lovely drawstring bag,

How lovely is that..I love Taking Shape and their whole range i will be buying more from them in fact hubby has already been given a list with some of the other things like i would like and they have footwear so he may very well be losing his wallet this Christmas lol.I love how comfortable and flattering their clothing is.

What do you think of their clothing would you wear something like this?

Check Taking Shape Out
Website
Facebook
Twitter


*Disclosure i received these in return for review all thoughts and opinions are my own*




22 comments:

  1. I love that maxi dress, but girl - how are you gonna walk in those heels? LOL.

    Looks like this place has some stylish clothing options, which is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so beautiful, I love the boots. My mother would love that Skipper Dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh... those are some great clothing for the plus size woman. Sometimes, so many companies make plus size look like a tent. These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the premise of this company. I have a beautiful plus size friend who is way more of a fashionista than anyone I know, and it hurts my heart to see her have to search so hard for the basics that those of us who are simply a different size can pick up at any mall store. I am definitely passing this site on to her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a plus size woman I have to say I am in love! These are all beautiful! and I love love love the boots and heels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the long length of the last shirt, it just looks cozy and warm, but very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVELY clothing!! Those heels are something else! LOVE IT!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the coat in the first picture! Its so cute! I will have to look into this company as that cute has me sold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those boots! They are amazing! I will have to check them out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im not sure which is the prettiest. Im loving those boots though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute stuff! Coming from someone that used to be a VERY big girl. It is so nice to see stylish clothes for women that aren't model thin!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Their stuff is super cute! I love their fashion style and that it is designed for women with more curve! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the maxi dress too, but I would fall flat on my face in those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like that they offer a choice for plus sized women's clothing. I also like the fact that they are using models who are really plus sized and not a size 4 and 6 like the magazine do.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never knew that this plus size clothing line existed. As a plus sized gal myself, I am always looking for brands that put out stylish and modern clothing. I like their items and will definitely be checking out their website.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like both of the choices you showed here, and they look very comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those heels. I have a cousin who is plus size and she's always complaining about the clothing selection here. They may need to come over the pond. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the top and would love the shoes but to be honest can't walk in shoes like this anymore. Wish they were in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those shoes are too cute! I'll have to check them out and see if they ship to the US without it costing an arm and a leg! I need a new coat.

    ReplyDelete
  20. these look very nice. i think that some of the models are less than plus-size but they still look they'd flatter someone with extra weight (like me)

    ReplyDelete
  21. They look very nice! I like the boots the most, they look very comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  22. So jealous. I wish they would come to the US!

    ReplyDelete