Punky Princess Review

Punky Princess Is a tween brand with a range tartan patterned tech accessories. These tartan tech accessories make the perfect stocking filler for any young girl who has a smartphone, iPad, Kindle, or tablet on their Christmas list this year.

Punky Princess has the perfect solution for teen and tween stocking fillers this Christmas with its exciting range of tech accessories and collectable charms.



IPads, Smartphones and Kindles will be a top choice for the nation’s girls this year, all must-have accessories to help a girl keep up with the latest gossip, play games, download the latest apps and stay ahead of fashion and celeb trends.



Punky Princess is here to help. It’s an online community with a unique identity that encourages girls to be themselves. It has a range of protective covers in their signature hot-pink colour, perfect for protecting a girl’s devices.


Aimed at teen and tween girls, Punky Princess understands what these girls are looking for. Its safe and secure community, is a unique and fun place to make friends, have fun and check out the latest Punky Princess products to buy.


Brand Manager, Laura Unsworth, says: “Our collection has the perfect combination of Christmas essentials, from iPad and smartphone covers to bracelets and charms.
“All of the products in the range are highly durable and attractive, and considering our ever growing sales, it seems that girls really do love them.”
There is a range of Punky Princess covers available for tablets, smartphones and DS consoles that will not only make devices look stylish and unique but will also protect them from damage, making them a stocking filler that parents will be in favour of too!

Punky Princess has also created its own unique and stylish charm bracelet with a choice of 10 individual charms to customise it. Charms can not only be attached to the bracelet, but can also be used to customise the range of device covers available too.


Each charm in the range is aligned to its own personality traits, so whether a girl is more punky or more princess, there is a charm to suit her individual style and personality.
Laura continues: “We think our charms make the perfect customisation accessory and they also make great Christmas Stocking fillers when teamed with our Punky Princess signature charm bracelet.”

We were sent a few bits to have a look at and see what we think madam loves what we were sent and thinks its cool,i think it is very nice for young girls and the design is nice.

Here we have a little badge

Its cute and the colours are really nice.


A lovely Note pad great for the girls who love to doodle.

A lovely spade charm,


And last but not least an iphone 5 case here you can see the front and back of it including its little charm.

we think these products are great for young girls and would make perfect stocking fillers,i can see this being the thing that every girl wants its fun and colourful.

The website itself is also very good it has fun things to do like competitions phone photo booth app and also lots of advice from online safety and anti bullying to skincare so that is also great for the young girls.

I would say overall great for everything.

If you would like to find out more check out Punky Princess

Website
Facebook
Twitter



*Disclosure we were sent some products free of charge for the purpose of this review all thoughts and opinions are my own*




27 comments:

  1. They have some adorable phone cases! I am in desperate need of a new case, too. My phone has been dropped a few too many times and my case is cracked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the plaid phone case, but I would get a few looks if I carried it around with the Punky Princess on it. I wish I had a young teen I could give this to because it is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No teens or tweens to buy for but I can see that that age group would simply go crazy over these items! I do like a few of those charms even for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a tween niece who would adore these fabulous accessories! Thank you for helping me with my Christmas gift list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely too old for these products, but my 9th grade students would drool over them! Several of them are really into the "punk princess" look right now and would buy all of this stuff if they could! What a great resource for parents of teen girls this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughters would absolutely love these items. They are into blinging and accessorizing everything nowadays. Which is a huge breath of fresh air, because I am craft-deficient! So it is great that they picked up something from my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness those are so cute! I have a number of teenaged nieces that would completely flip for cases like these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My teenage daughter would love these. She's not "punky" but she loves these kind of things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color, perfect for any girl! Nice cases, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of that!!! I will have to check them out because I love pretty much anything Hot pink and black!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this, especially the pink and black tartan style. Will check them out

    ReplyDelete
  12. These accessories are super cute. Heck I want some LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a really cute line of accessories!! I think I like the charm bracelet the best. Love the patterns or everything else too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh yeah I can see the girls 10-21 loving these, shoot I like the phone cases. Cute and funky
    Dawn
    Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are so cute, I love them. My niece is going to have to get one from me for Christmas this year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute range! I would have loved them as a tween - infact I still quite like them now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. That case is too cute. My daughter and my nieces would like having one of these for their phone.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your review on Punky Princess items was very nice. I can think of some young family members these will make great holiday gifts for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those are so cute. My daughter is totally into that pattern and she would love these!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Okay I am 24 and in love with this set! I guess you can say my style is still young ;) I am so checking this out cause my phone and all the other stuff would look amazing with this design!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are really cute accessories and I like that there's a positive community for girls as part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I definitely would have loved these Punky Princess items when I was a teenager!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'll take a look at this and see if there is an iteration for android phones. My daughters would love this for their devices.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are really cute! I have a teen girl on our gift list this year, so I think we may get her some punky princess gear.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would have loved this when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are so cute and made me think of Punky Brewster from when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh goodness super cute! I'm a phone case junky, I have way too many and I love the colors on these!

    ReplyDelete