Lindt Xmas Chocolate




Now you all know that i never say no to reviewing chocolate :-),so when Lindt got in touch to see if i wanted to review some of their Xmas range i was not about to say no,I have grown up loving Lindt they have been around for so long and a great choice for amazing chocolate treats, this is what i was sent.

Lindt Santa Sleigh




This is really cute,I love how you can take it out of the box along with the background the Lindt reindeer has a little bell around his neck (one of the things i have grown up loving about Lindt,)then you have Santa in the sleigh and 2 little teddy chocolates in the present section,A really cute idea and a big hit in our house.

1 x Santa 
1 x Reindeer
2 x Bears
RRP £8.99



Lindt Bear & Hearts


 Christmas bear and 3 smooth Lindor milk chocolate melting hearts


RRP £4.99
The bear is really cute and he has a little red heart around his neck this would also be great for valentines :-). the bear is really nice i have been told i am not allowed to eat it lol.Also the hearts taste really really good i enjoyed each and every one of the 3 i did not share lol.


Lindor Stracciatella Truffles

 The Stracciatella cornet contains 200g of white chocolate praline balls with cocoa nibs, and tastes like delicious cookies and cream.

RRP £4.59

These taste amazing a really smooth creamy taste and really does taste like cookies and cream i really enjoyed these and so did everyone else in the house even hubby that does not really eat that much chocolate which is a good thing for me :-).

Lindt have a lot more Xmas treats on offer Check out the Xmas range to see more wonderful chocolates that you can give as gifts or of course keep all to yourself.

I have grown up loving Lindt and especially the adverts i would love to go to where they make The chocolates just to watch lol.

Check out Lindt

Website
Facebook
Twitter

26 comments:

  1. I love Lindt chocolates!! They make the most amazing truffles filled with liquid chocolate. Their chocolate is to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their chocolate is amazing, it is one of the things I get for myself and hide from my family so I do not have to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindt truffles are DELICIOUS-and white chocolate has always been my favorite-now that I am diabetic I kind of have to be careful-but I can guarantee you this-if any of the items you showcased above arrived at MY door--it would be gone in short order!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum I adore Lindt I love there teddies and rabbits though I always feel bad tucking into them! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum. I so love Lindt chocolate. The santa and bear gift packs are perfect for under the tree. I will have to check out the white chocolate praline, looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore Lindt chocolates! They always find their way into our stockings at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i adore lindt chocolates! They always find their way into our stockings at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Lindt chocolate and have some in my frig right now for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lindt has become one of my favorite chocolates! I can never resist the buckets of truffles at checkout lanes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! What great gift ideas! I LOVE Lindt and now must find chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lindt chocolates are my all time favorite candy! If I don't get any under the tree this year, I will be really disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Their chocolate is so smooth and creamy. I had a couple truffles recently and now you've reminded me how fabulous they were. I need to get some more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love love love Lindor Truffles!!! Last year I got tons of caramel ones in my stocking! I had to hide them so the kids and husband didn't steal them! Yummmm!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can understand why you would want to review Lindt chocolates because they have a wonderful reputation for being the some of the best out there. They are the perfect treats for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We received some Lindt chocolate at a blogger event I attended recently and it was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I saw the bears last year online, they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lindt chocolates are absolutely delicious. I just bought the truffles today at Target to have in the house for this Thanksgiving weekend celebration with family. They will go fast.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE Lindt chocolates. I think they're the best! Every time I go to Target I always pick up a package. I love the white chocolate and the kids always end up stealing them.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are way to cute! I may have to include them in some stockings!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness they looks amazing. I have had Lindt chocolate before and it is heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so jealous that you got to do this review! I would have LOVED to have done it myself too. I LOVE Lindt chocolates too. They are heavenly to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the sleigh presentation. It would make it so special on Christmas morning. And cookies/cream anything are my complete downfall!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Lindt chocolate, they are always my favorite when I go home and visit Germany; love their displays they are soo much fun; thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  24. Damn, I love stuff like these - I'd want to have abite of those, haha! yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. My step-dad is obsessed with this chocolate. My mom has to stop on 5th avenue in NYC to get him these all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have heard that Lindt has amazing chocolate, but just have never gotten around to trying it. I think I'd love the white chocolate since that's my favorite kind anyways.

    ReplyDelete